• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trading Sheets

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ive put together this file which has player stats and manager contact information etc... so people can have an easier time during trading... this will also appear in the transfer forum, any problems with it let me know...

Attachments

Last edited:

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
i was being serious! ive been looking at it for a while, it's really good, thanks a lot for it.

Simon

the trading sheets have been updated, it now includes retirement rookies and it has retired players noted in the file...

The players that are retiring are the ones that are highlighted in red...

Cloete

International Captain
Samuel_Vimes said:
Thanks for that. :) Now to find a batsman somewhere...
Tn will be talking trades as usual...

I'm very surprised people have already started discussing trades though, to think that I haven't even thought about any targets! Yet people accuse me of starting to talk trades well in advance... tut tut

Simon

it will open when 1d round 9 has finished and we just finished 4d round 7, so work that out...

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
The draft happens between seasons - we will issue full information in the near future so all managers are aware of what is happening.