• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Manager Registry

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Ive been working on this ever since that thread came up the other day, ive also worked out the longest serving managers in order are 1 Bugs and Graham 3 The Argonaut 4 Blewy 5 Lord 6 Broncoman...
this is a list of every manager who has managed a match in wcc, there have been some that were appointed and never actually played a game, they were not included.

ACT - Blewy, broncoman*
Auckland - Mr Mxyzptlk*, Slats4ever, Cloete, Tim
Barbados - Bryce*, Kwek
Canterbury - Deckard*
Chittagong - Superkingdave*
Colts - Age_Master*
Free State - Aust_Hitman, Neil Pickup*
Galle - Ferd, KennyD*
Gauteng - Roseboy64*
Glamorgan - howardj, NikhilN, Andre, The Argonaut*, James90, Agent TBY, Craig, Craig182, Marcs, Swanny
Guyana - Mister Wright*, tomay the great
Hampshire - Lord of Darkness*, Bazza,
Jamaica - Tom Halsey, Ferd, Eclipse*, NikhilN, Duse, Dark Hunter
Karachi - Kears_falcon_9*, GhettoSmurf, Tim, Andre
Karnataka - Samuel Vimes, Aditya*, 12th Man
Kent - Rich2001*, Chaminda_00
Lahore - thewizard1o1*
Lancashire - Graham*
Leicestershire - Cometer, David*
Mashonaland - chrisbroadie, AndyC, Rik*, Ferd, DJellett
Mumbai - blocker6969, Sriram K*, Blue Monday, Funky Miller, NikhilN, Delkap,
ND - Steds, Eyes Only*, Agent TBY, broncoman, DJellett
Northerns - MikeW*
NSW - Bugssy*
Qld - The Argonaut*, Slats, Dinos86
Somerset - Mr Ponting*, Cloete, Neil Pickup, chris.hinton, roosterboy60, masterblaster
SA - broncoman, Blewy*, lowey99, Samuel Vimes
Surrey - Marc71178*, Jamee999, Pratyush, Orin, Anoop
Tamil Nadu - Cloete*, Jaganjai, Marcs, tasso
Tasmania - The Baconator, Paid the Umpire*, Ash Chaulk
Victoria - Coach_Pearson*
WA - cbuts, Ryant_2002*, Jamee999, Steve Waugh the Gun
Warwicks - Nibbs*, Marc71178
Worcs - Thierry Henry*, chris.hinton, broncoman, Big J, Agent TBY
WP - Slats4ever*, Derek78
Yorkshire - Waughney, Umpire Money*, NZ Tailender, Robertinho

* denotes longest serving manager for each club

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
well i created the discussion because Hampshire can finally claim some fame...

ohh who could forget our warrior Stewy Macgill :'(

Simon

lord_of_darkness said:
well i created the discussion because Hampshire can finally claim some fame...

ohh who could forget our warrior Stewy Macgill :'(
no one, thats why hes part of the WCC all fo Fame ;)

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
It looks like im going to have to be at Kent for a while to overtake Rich2001 as their longest serving manager. But im not sure if i can resist the temptation of a Sri Lanka club long enough to achieve that goal.

Umpire Money

State Vice-Captain
Thats alright I acheived highly at Yorkshire. No offense but they seem to have gone down hill since I left. Im sure NZ Tailender will bring the mighty phoenix back.

Im looking for a new challenge with a new club. Im sure ill get my go chomping at the bit.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
its good to see managers wanting to stick it out for the long run instead of managing a side not going well then moving on to a higher rated side, it shows true character to all those who stick with there sides through thick and thin. makes wcc alot more enjoyable when managers hang around....lot more rivalry aswell.........i am married to nsw forever so i owe nsw something when we where good know we are struggling so its all part of the journey that is WCC!

Graham

3rd Umpire
Just as I will be loyal to Lancashire until the day I resign from WCC! And I'm not even English - in fact I'm quite enjoying seeing the Lions get their botties smacked by the ABs! :p

Simon

bugssy said:
its good to see managers wanting to stick it out for the long run instead of managing a side not going well then moving on to a higher rated side, it shows true character to all those who stick with there sides through thick and thin. makes wcc alot more enjoyable when managers hang around....lot more rivalry aswell.........i am married to nsw forever so i owe nsw something when we where good know we are struggling so its all part of the journey that is WCC!
you also owe it to them to start winning some more games :p

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Simon you should make a section to include this on the website...and also as a suggestion, if you put it on the website, current managers can go in bold...

Simon

ok im getting a bit behind on website things, so ill try and get it on at some stage...

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
bugssy said:
Slats has been tring to get me to give Guyana away for a few months now - but I'm sticking with them.