• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Website Help Needed

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
With the news blewy is going overseas for a couple of months as u know ill be taking over the running of the games, so im not going to be able to put the same ammount of time into doing the website.

I need 1 or 2 people who have some spare time to help out. id like to keep the news updated, a weekly wrap on each week, team of the week asap, tables, injuries and scorecards. Ill still be doing a lot of that i just need someone who can help with a bit of each week.

Preferably someone with some spare time, who is easily contactable and wont pack it after a week or two. Its all pretty basic stuff so if you arent sure how the editing of the website works i will spend some time teaching u if need be. its not particularly hard, it can just be tedious at times.

so either leave me a message here, email or catch me on msn.
cheers
Si

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
mate i would be happy to help, the only problem is im moving in about three weeks so ill get really busy in about 1 and half to 2 weeks time. before then, ive got nothing else to do, so id be happy to do something, except my web knowledge is pretty much zero.

Simon

thanks bugs but i know ur far too busy for that... but ill keep it in mind

James

Cricket Web Owner
If you guys need a hand in getting a news script up and running or something like that let me know.

Always happy to help :)

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Guys like Simon said, its not difficult to learn, about a month ago i had no idea now i can do it... and that was with simon giving me a 5 minute lesson on what to do.....

Simon

i just got back from canberra today, ill be having a chat with those people who have expressed interest within the next few days and see where im at then...

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
mate i finish fri 6am then i am off till wednesday so i will be online alot so chat to me and lets talk business lol