• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Seeking a Pardon

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
G'day blokes.

At a mates place, my comp finally **** itself earlier in the week - I'll hopefully get another one in the next couple of weeks (bye bye money for intercooler I guess :( ). Until then if I don't make a mates place to submit go first XI for us.

Cheers Blewy and ****kickers.

Dave

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Hey Dave dont worry bout it bud.. ill take care of it ..

Blewy ill post his inform XI for him each week.. if i forget to though please go on to pick his 1st XI

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Don't forget Hussey (which should be one of his form players and first XI players) is injured as is Ul-Hassan.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
lord_of_darkness said:
^ Cheers mate, its good your lookin out.. cauz most likely on a better day i would have forgotten..
Yeah, I'm one of the ones who wants to make sure Dave doesn't get kicked out. With all the comings and goings of managers recently we need to keep the loyal ones.

Cloete

International Captain
ash chaulk said:
people shoudlnt get let off but then daves work on the site you know
He isn't being let off. He had a non-submission last week, but now he's asked if he people could look after his Free State in his short absence.

ash chaulk

International Captain
Cloete said:
He isn't being let off. He had a non-submission last week, but now he's asked if he people could look after his Free State in his short absence.
even if he does ask for help and its granted hes being let off

Cloete

International Captain
ash chaulk said:
even if he does ask for help and its granted hes being let off
No he isn't...it's in the rules that if managers are going away for a period of time if they tell Blewy and/or other members that they wish for their team to be taken care of and they will be back that they shall have their wish granted.

If it isn't officially in the rules, it's what always happens!

ash chaulk

International Captain
Cloete said:
No he isn't...it's in the rules that if managers are going away for a period of time if they tell Blewy and/or other members that they wish for their team to be taken care of and they will be back that they shall have their wish granted.

If it isn't officially in the rules, it's what always happens!
if id a known that id still be in the big league

Cloete

International Captain
ash chaulk said:
if id a known that id still be in the big league
Yeah.. letting people know you hadn't disappeared off the face of the earth might have helped ;)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Cloete said:
Exactly, it's the same thing that Liam asked for (although he asked for it off-forum)