• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Injuries!!!

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
guys there are people who are selecting injured players. The injuries always get updated on the website within a day of the games being run. its your responsibility to check this. Its not good enough....

Simon...

Cloete

International Captain
I think it's random team or random player. Might also be classed as non-submit.

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Cloete said:
I think it's random team or random player. Might also be classed as non-submit.
I think Blewy said that the injured player is replaced with a random player and the injured player than gets their injury extended.

Graham

3rd Umpire
Sorry - when I posted my team, those injuries hadn't been updated. Guess it doesn't pay to be too quick! Amended now.

Simon

it wasnt only u graham, there was 1 or 2 more this week and 1 last week...
more of a general warning to everyone...

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
if u pick an injured player he gets replaced by a random player and the injury gets extended......as what would happen if yu played injured........

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
bugssy said:
if u pick an injured player he gets replaced by a random player and the injury gets extended......as what would happen if yu played injured........
Sorry to get technical Bugs, but if you're getting replaced by a player it is hard to get injured if you're not in the game. Unless you're saying they get a further injury at training trying to be ready for the game and then have to be replaced.

Simon

Mister Wright said:
Sorry to get technical Bugs, but if you're getting replaced by a player it is hard to get injured if you're not in the game. Unless you're saying they get a further injury at training trying to be ready for the game and then have to be replaced.
the player gets named in the team but goes down again the in warm up. how bout that ? :p

Simon

thats something to do with you, i dont know why that is but could be a problem in the future...

Simon

yeh, but theres a 97% chance that it will do further damage and he will be out for the season.