• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricketweb Bar Cup Round 1 Fixtures and Discussion

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
The fixtures for Round 1 of the CW Bar Cup will be announced in the next day or so....

Below is the Draw:
(Home team denoted 1st)

Tasmania vs Singapore
Free State vs Northerns
Cardiff vs Northern Districts
Galle vs Lusaka
Munich vs Somerset
Jamaica vs Baghdad
Guyana vs Surrey
Chittagong vs Gauteng
Tamil Nadu vs Karachi
QLD vs Buenos Aires
Yorkshire vs Boston
Western Australia vs Edinbrugh
Santiago vs Western Province
Ottawa vs Mumbai
Worcestershire vs NSW
Windhoek vs Lahore
Leicestershire vs Limerick
Barbados vs Mashonaland

Good Luck to all

Last edited:

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
ND are hoping to draw TN, if we got beaten by an academy side it would be disgraceful, playing TN we wouldnt be given a hope, but if i could win it would be the greatest win in my wcc career :)

Cloete

International Captain
broncoman said:
ND are hoping to draw TN, if we got beaten by an academy side it would be disgraceful, playing TN we wouldnt be given a hope, but if i could win it would be the greatest win in my wcc career :)
TN would be confident :)

In fact, we're confident against everyone in there!

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
broncoman said:
yeah, mashonaland are fully expecting to record their first one day win against an academy side, but if we dont beat an academy side, heads are gonna roll. mashonaland are expecting good things out of this tournament though, and we see it as a chance to redeem ourselves in the one day arena

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Cloete said:
TN would be confident :)

In fact, we're confident against everyone in there!
we r on a high after the tie against Guyana, infact i have every intention of not losing another game for at least a couple of weeks ;)

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
broncoman said:
we r on a high after the tie against Guyana, infact i have every intention of not losing another game for at least a couple of weeks ;)
Yeah, until:

ROUND 4

Northern Districts vs
Free State

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
The CW Bar Cup is between 4D round 3 and OD round 4 right? So if my player is injured for one week that would make him avaialable for the CW Bar Cup?