• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Cricketweb Bar Cup Round 1 Fixtures and Discussion

mikeW

International Vice-Captain
Looks like my team Northerns will be out in the first round after being drawn to play Freestate.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
ND should beat Cardiff, they have quite possibly the worst 1d side in the academy, id expect to get through...

cometer

State Regular
playing at home against Limerick should be a walk in the park but stranger things have or may happen so I won't get too carried away.

Mr. P

Munich. This is good. But if we lose, utter embarrasement so theres trouble there...

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
There is no doubt we will struggle against Surrey. Looks like another 1st round exit in the CW Bar Cup.

Slats4ever

Western Province will be effectively sending over a second XI to Santiago for their first round clash. After being drawn up against the minnows Slats4ever told the media that he wanted to make sure everyone who wasn't getting one day action this season got a taste of it and that the first round of the Bar Cup was a perfect oppurtunity for that...

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Slats4ever said:
Western Province will be effectively sending over a second XI to Santiago for their first round clash. After being drawn up against the minnows Slats4ever told the media that he wanted to make sure everyone who wasn't getting one day action this season got a taste of it and that the first round of the Bar Cup was a perfect oppurtunity for that...
And Guyana will be hoping all 11 players are injured... :p

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Team thread just needs to be created.. Games will be run next week, probably around thursday...

NZTailender

I can't believe I ate the whole thing
Mr. P said:
Munich. This is good. But if we lose, utter embarrasement so theres trouble there...
I am looking foward to the challenge and subsequent lesson :happy:

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
HMMM GREAT LOL

TN First up. Should be a great time for the boys. Hopefully we can put in a good fight and show them that us div fivions can actually hold a bat and throw a ball. Should be an exciting match.

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
mikeW said:
Looks like my team Northerns will be out in the first round after being drawn to play Freestate.
I wouldn't be counting on it mate. VC4 can do some very strange things, and my luck in CW Bar Cup hasn't been great. Should be a good game hopefully.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
What division's Chittagong in?5?I'll be hoping that my guys will go out there and perform to their best.I've got some good experienced bowlers and some good batsman who if they fire will do very well.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Blewy the thread is open and people have started posting teams, but what happens with the Injuries? will they be updated after the current round of 4day (in which case some teams already posted might have to change) or are there no injuries for the cup?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
It is peoples responsibility if they post their side and get an injury this week to change their team before the Cup match otherwise the player will be replaced with a random player and his injury length extended...