• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New Teams

Rich2001

International Captain
Well as it was said yesterday Tim of Cricketweb has joined the game and will be the new manager of the New Zealand team Auckland.

Also another new team has been introduced, the new team will be Karnataka of India.

Good Luck to both new teams :)

WCC Board

[Edited on 8/29/02 by Rich2001]

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Just to make this clear, they will be replacing Nottinghamshire and Gloucestershire...
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Rich2001

International Captain
Sorry...Forgot to mention that.

Also GB and myself are working on the new teams, squads so you should be able to start trading with them soon.

PS - Tim is it still ok for you to get us the current squad?

Tim

Cricketer Of The Year
sorry just got back from uni..check these guys out for Auckland players

Paul Hitchcock of Wellington & Brendon McCullum of Otago will replace Adams & Vincent.

Rob Nicol
Mark richardson
Matt Horne
Gareth Shaw
Tama Canning
Tim McIntosh
Brooke Walker
Aaron Barnes
W.A.S Silva
Nick Horsley
Robert Lynch
Richard Morgan
Kyle Mills
Reece Young

hmm can't remember the others..Chris Drum has retired anyway. Thats 16..if you need anymore i'll dig around the websites a little deeper.

aditya

U19 Vice-Captain
These are the 16 members of the Karnataka team.

BVK Prasad
R Dravid
J Srinath
A Kumble
V Bahradwaj
J Arunkumar
D Ganesh
B Rowland
T Naidu
S Vadeyaraj
B Akhil
AR Yalvigi
MR Beerala
MA Khan
S Somasunder
S Joshi

The data for all of them is available on circinfo.

Rich2001

International Captain
Right a slight problem with Karnataka...

At the start of the 1st season R.Dravid was taken by Lancasire as their overseas player replcement... So you need a replacement for R.Dravid. Any requests or do you want us to picks?

NOTE: Replacment can't be playing for any of the other teams in this game or for our Acadmey sides.

aditya

U19 Vice-Captain
I would like to have Abhijit Kale(plays for Maharashtra) as replacement for Rahul Dravid.And I would also like to know, at which position(after every one or in some other order), I would be able to select players from the pool and academy.