• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Email for scorecards

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Am I able to have two emails for scorecards? I'd like to keep my current hotmail one because when I'm on messenger I can be notified straight away when it comes, but I'd also like it to be sent to my cricketmail account - kyle@cricketmail.net just in case hotmail doesn't work

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Mister Wright said:
Am I able to have two emails for scorecards? I'd like to keep my current hotmail one because when I'm on messenger I can be notified straight away when it comes, but I'd also like it to be sent to my cricketmail account - kyle@cricketmail.net just in case hotmail doesn't work
Ditto - if possible.

dave [at] cricketmail.net

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Good stuff guys, I suggested this a week or so ago... I know alot of people have problems with hotmail accounts.. Junk mail etc... I will fix these up now...

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
If i could have everything WCC related sent to thewizard1o1@cricketmail.net, as my current one only works once in a blue moon...cheers. (Will be sending a reply to the FD (marc) about the running costs from the cricketmail address (just a heads up ;))).

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
can mine be sent to, the one on the list and my hotmail please, I'll only reply on cricketmail though.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
thewizard1o1 said:
If i could have everything WCC related sent to thewizard1o1@cricketmail.net, as my current one only works once in a blue moon...cheers. (Will be sending a reply to the FD (marc) about the running costs from the cricketmail address (just a heads up ;))).
Received and actioned - thanks for the prompt reply!