• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

:o BIG NEWS DUE!!!

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Mister Wright said:
I like divisions. It gives you something to aim for. If it were in regions it would lessen the enjoyment, at least for me.
Same here mate

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
andyc said:
transfer forum, you mean. and yeah, what is that??
trading and transfer mean the same thing... so i dunno what ur issue with it is...

deckard

U19 Captain
Mister Wright said:
Maybe mid-season transfers...
I think that is impossible with VC4. Dunno if i like the idea of regions, though it might work if we have a Champions League like tournament. I hope this big news is something that will be implemented quickly, as anything like regions etc will have to wait til next season.

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
broncoman said:
trading and transfer mean the same thing... so i dunno what ur issue with it is...
lol well its just weird, cause all the other threads have been 'trading' threads. and ive got nothing else to do, really :)

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
Just read the media release on the website, the thing that got my attention is 'greater involvment', maybe that means we get a spot in the squads, player/manager.

Slats4ever

chaminda_00 said:
Just read the media release on the website, the thing that got my attention is 'greater involvment', maybe that means we get a spot in the squads, player/manager.
That's a possibility. imagine having a role in the club like being a player. Like in CWXI... good thought chaminda

Mister Wright

Slats4ever said:
That's a possibility. imagine having a role in the club like being a player. Like in CWXI... good thought chaminda
But what if you wanted to trade yourself to get a better player?

Mr. P

imo that would be stupid...we're wcc, not cwxi

cwxi is for being in a team, wcc is for managing one, simple as that

Slats4ever

Mr. P said:
imo that would be stupid...we're wcc, not cwxi

cwxi is for being in a team, wcc is for managing one, simple as that
woah man settle down. i'm just suggesting ideas. just trying to insite a bit've conversation here.

Mr. P

Slats4ever said:
woah man settle down. i'm just suggesting ideas. just trying to insite a bit've conversation here.
yea i know u are mate...

and i was just replying. just cos i said 'stupid', doesn't mean im real angry :happy: :p lol

Cloete

International Captain
nibbs said:
perhaps long serving managers will be able to relocate.
Yeah that's a pretty good idea. Be interesting though, I wonder if I'll move TN or not? I wonder where I'll move if I do and if that is the idea...

Mister Wright

Maybe if you win your division you get points and you can use those points to move up the draft order list.

Mister Wright

Another idea: Maybe there is a division winners championship or something. Much like the World Club challenge in rugby league. Now that would be cool... :cool: Something where div 6 plays div 5 then the winner plays div 4 and so on until the last side standing plays div 1.

nibbs

International Captain
Cloete said:
Yeah that's a pretty good idea. Be interesting though, I wonder if I'll move TN or not? I wonder where I'll move if I do and if that is the idea...
i'd move to new zealand for sure...

nibbs

International Captain
Mister Wright said:
Another idea: Maybe there is a division winners championship or something. Much like the World Club challenge in rugby league. Now that would be cool... :cool: Something where div 6 plays div 5 then the winner plays div 4 and so on until the last side standing plays div 1.
champions league instead of the lame cw bar cup perhaps...