• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Got some questions for GB bout new teams

deckard

U19 Captain
Just a couple of questions

1. Are the new teams all going to div 3 or r we going to like play off for other divisions?

2. Also what will our draft position be?? Behind all the teams or just behind the teams in our division??

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
From what I know:

1) The new teams are playing off with the top two teams after playing off (simmed by GB) going to Div 2, to replace Tassie and someone else... This might change, I think it should cos Sussex look like Div 1 material

2) The order is as follows
2-8th
2-7th
2-6th
1-8th
2-5th
1-7th
2-4th
1-6th
2-3rd
1-5th
2-2nd
1-4th
2-1st
1-3rd
N-8th
1-2nd
N-7th
1-1st
N-6th
N-1st

Rich2001

International Captain
Sorry, think I meant Surrey...

Man, I need some IQ points, anyone want to trade?
Surrey, yeah they have a very strong squad, and IQ points well I need them before I can swap them ;) :D