• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Canterbury players that im willing to trade

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
How about one of Carter or Sheikh - both good economical models with low mileage on the clock!
Not really after an economical bowler, Carter has a good strike rate but Bond is just as good. If u want Bond i wouldnt mind one of you batsmen that like wont be retiring in a few years.
Ian Bell?

Graham

3rd Umpire
Lancashire will trade either G.Maiden or J.Anderson for R.Burson.
Both Maiden(spin) and Anderson(pace) are young players on the up as can be seen from their first season stats.
Alternatively if you're interested in either of my keepers W.Hegg or J.Haynes(good potential if you look at his FC and OD averages on my team page) or pace bowlers M.Smethurst and J.Wood, I'm prepared to trade any one of them for Burson.
Let me know.

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
nsw happy to give a stuart and g mail for your bat. pls reply shortly to finalise the deal

deckard

U19 Captain
How about one of Carter or Sheikh - both good economical models with low mileage on the clock!
Not really after an economical bowler, Carter has a good strike rate but Bond is just as good. If u want Bond i wouldnt mind one of you batsmen that like wont be retiring in a few years.
Ian Bell?
I like the look of Bell, but he hasnt really done that well this year. Their is a problem though as Bond may be leaving....just waiting for reply from GB. If he doesnt leave we may be able to do a deal, if he does go do any of the other bowlers interest you?

deckard

U19 Captain
Lancashire will trade either G.Maiden or J.Anderson for R.Burson.
Both Maiden(spin) and Anderson(pace) are young players on the up as can be seen from their first season stats.
Alternatively if you're interested in either of my keepers W.Hegg or J.Haynes(good potential if you look at his FC and OD averages on my team page) or pace bowlers M.Smethurst and J.Wood, I'm prepared to trade any one of them for Burson.
Let me know.
Im interested in Maiden but i may be losing Bond, so if i lose Bond i may want to keep Burson.

Graham

3rd Umpire
Deckard - I'm not sure if you got my u2u. Just wondering if you've thought any more about the G.Maiden for R.Burson deal?

Graham

3rd Umpire
G.Maiden is no longer on the table as a trade for R.Burson, but I'm still prepared to trade J.Anderson, K.Hogg or J.Wood for him.

deckard

U19 Captain
Ok the following players will be released at the end of the season so feel free to approach them. Their stats r on the previous page.

C Cornelius
Cunis
Doody
Englefield
Hopkins
Papps
Redmond
Reekers
Stewart