• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

whens this gonna start

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Things are on hold at the moment, I have to fix up the database with a few errors, however im in the process of moving house so will still be a week or 2 away...

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
chaminda_00 said:
Hey simon does that mean that the WCC Academy is not going to start this weekend.
yeh it does, the ammount of matches and just the general scheduling means the academy wont start for 1 or 2 weeks after the main wcc comp has started...

chaminda_00

Hall of Fame Member
broncoman said:
yeh it does, the ammount of matches and just the general scheduling means the academy wont start for 1 or 2 weeks after the main wcc comp has started...
man that means it could be a month away :-O , i guess i have to arrange some trail matches for my players to keep them fit :p

Oh well i guess there is nothing i can do about it. I most have joined WCC and CW DL at the wrong times. WCC seasons keep getting pushed back and CW DL is in the off season and the club matches don't look like will start for a while.

Simon

chaminda_00 said:
man that means it could be a month away :-O , i guess i have to arrange some trail matches for my players to keep them fit :p

Oh well i guess there is nothing i can do about it. I most have joined WCC and CW DL at the wrong times. WCC seasons keep getting pushed back and CW DL is in the off season and the club matches don't look like will start for a while.
its a shame that it could be that long, the point of it is that the seasons should be ru at the same time, the academy season lasts for 15 weeks and the main one for 20 weeks, if i started the academy this weekend, in all likelyhood wcc would only be in round 5 or 6 when the academy finishes...

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
I'll be away.. but nibbs being my brah has been kind enough to help me post the team .. ill try and post it when i get time..
So im fine if the season starts a bit late now :p

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
boys with blewy moving he has no internet so he was just over my house and asked me to let you guys know that he will have internet in the next couple of days....... cheers

Simon

he didnt sink at low as to moving to near you bugs did he :p
last time i talked to him that was an option...

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
broncoman said:
he didnt sink at low as to moving to near you bugs did he :p
last time i talked to him that was an option...

yer hje isnt fair away but in 2 weeks time mate i am moving to caves beach which is up near new castle, over sydney so !!!!!!!!!!!!!

Simon

bugssy said:
yer hje isnt fair away but in 2 weeks time mate i am moving to caves beach which is up near new castle, over sydney so !!!!!!!!!!!!!
is new castle anywhere near newcastle? :p

naa good to hear everythings going well, havent talked to you in a while, hows Josh doing these days?

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
josh is great and getting rather big, runninga round causing chaos like all 15 - 16 month old kids do i guess lol

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
bugssy said:
josh is great and getting rather big, runninga round causing chaos like all 15 - 16 month old kids do i guess lol

lol give hima few more years than you will find out what chaos is really like :p