• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Early CA Cup Final Preview

Umpire Money

State Vice-Captain
NSW v Yorkshire
Only two weeks away the biggest game so far in this PBEM thingy.(description plus)

The question:
'Should Yorkshire even bother turning up?'

NSW have not lost a game for ages
Yorkshire have won 6 from 7 but the lose was to NSW by 8 wickets.

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
It would be good to see NSW go down however I don't think Yorkshire will be the team to do it!!

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
last game nsw lost was to leading div 1 side qld by 1 wicket. prior to then the last game lost was round 4. boys are in good form and it should be a good game.

who will win. who will get man of the match. which player will choke under the pressure of ca cup final atmosphere.

time will tell

David

International 12th Man
Don't lie, we know Bugssy doesn't have any real friends. ;)

[Edited on 8/22/02 by David]

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
settle done the new kid on the block.

i do have friends , they charge well but they are worth it

hahaha

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
Remember "Umpire Money"...

There is a little boy, in hospital who wants you to win. I know this because I put him there. SO WIN ONE FOR HIM!"

Or you could dedicate the game to your car...

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Time who is time??
get him here i want to know now
Is it Old Father Time from Lords.

Who actually looks a bit like lord_of_darkness' avatar (hmm, spooky Lord connection there).

So is it lord_of_darkness who knows?

Umpire Money

State Vice-Captain
Time i want to know if ill actually put up a fight in the final otherwise we can just give Bugssy the trophy now.

Umpire Money

State Vice-Captain
A week now

form is great
but in the 20 over game things could go out the window.
the site poll shows some idiot voting for Yorkshire but still NSW are favourites