• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trade , Draft Talk :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Umpire Money

State Vice-Captain
Yorkshire are looking for batsmen
I wont have the greatest of draft picks either.
I have good bowlers
Sidebottom
Silverwood
But cant make it into my team

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
If anyone is interested in getting Shane Warne i am willing to trade him for a quality batsman.

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Northen Districts is looking for a new opening combination. Am willing to discuss what players am willing to swap.

Graham

3rd Umpire
Lancashire need a good batsman or two. I have some quality bowlers to trade - C.Schofield probably being the pick (and he's a useful lower order bat too), but some good pacers also.

Graham

3rd Umpire
PAID - is there any Lancashire bowler you want in exchange for first draft pick? Let me know so we can do a possible deal.

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Lancashire need a good batsman or two. I have some quality bowlers to trade - C.Schofield probably being the pick (and he's a useful lower order bat too), but some good pacers also.
Might keep that in mind Graham!!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Paid I've given close consideration to the offer u have made me and i am willing to accept....
:D :D :D :D

David

International 12th Man
Graham, M.Jayawardene for Schofield perhaps?
Tell me if you are interested?

Graham

3rd Umpire
I'd need to see how Jayawardene performs first. If your side has some friendlies lined up, play Jayawardene in all of them so that I can gauge his ability under sim conditions. I will only trade Schofield for a proven batsmen of class or for a top draft pick.

Rich2001

International Captain
Ok hang on just a minute

M.Jayawardene is a replacement overseas player, that you would have picked (so obviously wantted) So why get rid of a top quality batsman (who can bowl a bit too) before you have seen him play OR at least get a good deal for him, all the above offers ammit the players they are trading don't even get into their 1st 11.

So can I have him :P ;) :D

deckard

U19 Captain
Like everyone else im looking for a very good batsmen. Ive got some good fast bowlers with strike rates in the low 30's such as Bond, Martin and Burson. I can also offer to trade all rounders such as Cairns or Harris. And i can also trade my draft picks for a good batsmen, so make me an offer.

Rich2001

International Captain
Rich, Giles is in my starting line up.
Yeah I know, but what my post was saying was don't give the player to them, giving a couple of poor reasons then at the end asked for him for myself :D

Rich2001

International Captain
Like everyone else im looking for a very good batsmen. Ive got some good fast bowlers with strike rates in the low 30's such as Bond, Martin and Burson. I can also offer to trade all rounders such as Cairns or Harris. And i can also trade my draft picks for a good batsmen, so make me an offer.
I am very intrested here I really need a pleyer for each area and your bowlers/allrounders look like they fit the job.

However I am not sure which batsman I can offer you as I don't have many myself, Why don't you have a look at my squad on the team page and let me know who intrest you and get back to me.

deckard

U19 Captain
I am very intrested here I really need a pleyer for each area and your bowlers/allrounders look like they fit the job.

However I am not sure which batsman I can offer you as I don't have many myself, Why don't you have a look at my squad on the team page and let me know who intrest you and get back to me.
Yeah i see what u mean....well i guess the only batsmen i would be interested in would be Lara, but im not sure if u want to lose him.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
Rich, Giles is in my starting line up.
Yeah I know, but what my post was saying was don't give the player to them, giving a couple of poor reasons then at the end asked for him for myself :D
It's a good thing you don't add subtlety to your cunning Rich - it'd be hard to beat you if you did! ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.