• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trade , Draft Talk :P

Status
Not open for further replies.

Graham

3rd Umpire
C.Schofield is in my first XI also. He's had a very impressive season.
Big names don't necessarily mean that they'll perform well under Virtual Cricket. That's why I'd rather stick to players that I've seen do well during the first season.

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
It's a good thing you don't add subtlety to your cunning Rich - it'd be hard to beat you if you did! ;)
LOL, so who else is up for grabs from Warwickshire then Marc?
All of them judging by the performances this season!

Unfortunately I'm obliged to keep 10, so I think we'll play Russian Roulette - the first 10 to be shot will be retained on the basis that even dead they can't be as bad as they were this year.

Rich2001

International Captain
LOL, so who else is up for grabs from Warwickshire then Marc?
All of them judging by the performances this season!

Unfortunately I'm obliged to keep 10, so I think we'll play Russian Roulette - the first 10 to be shot will be retained on the basis that even dead they can't be as bad as they were this year.
:cheesy: they haven't been that bad have they? Afterall they have won three games ;) :D

And you do hold three parternship records (all be it against you :P)

What about your overseas player S.Pollock hows he done?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Like everyone else im looking for a very good batsmen. Ive got some good fast bowlers with strike rates in the low 30's such as Bond, Martin and Burson. I can also offer to trade all rounders such as Cairns or Harris. And i can also trade my draft picks for a good batsmen, so make me an offer.
Hmm Cairns...

I might be interested John...
Check out my squad and let me know if u are keen on anyone....

David

International 12th Man
I never picked Jayawardene, never asked for him...

Sadly he is my best batsman though.

David

International 12th Man
Graham - We shall see how Jayawrdene goes in the friendlies, then we may be able to talk business..

Marc, I'll keep your offer in mind also.

So until the friendlies :)

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
any one keen for any quality nsw players. i like the look of c cairns.i am up for negotiations. check out my side and let me know

cheers
bugz

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
any one keen for any quality nsw players. i like the look of c cairns.i am up for negotiations. check out my side and let me know

cheers
bugz
Let me have a look at your team Bugs and I'll let you know!

Eyes

[Edited on 8/22/02 by Eyes_Only]

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
umpire bevan is on the no way list but i have m slater who will be on the outter. have a look at my side and let me know who u may think u want.

s waugh could be an option, depending on his retirement

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
umpire bevan is on the no way list but i have m slater who will be on the outter. have a look at my side and let me know who u may think u want.

s waugh could be an option, depending on his retirement
Bugs...

I'm more than happy to take those guys if you want!

Graham

3rd Umpire
I'm prepared to trade a good bowler for a top draft pick (pick 1,2 or maybe even 3)

I'll be keeping an eye on Jayawardene, David. How old is he? If he proves to be class, we might well be able to do a deal.

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
Micheal Dighton is looking for a new home...

A quality opening batsman, from both Western Australia and now Tasmania.

U2U me if you wish to deal...

[Edited on 8/23/02 by Paid The Umpire]

Status
Not open for further replies.