• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Trade: TN Players available

Rich2001

International Captain
You could give me Trott?!

My offer for your drafft picks still stands as well.
;)
Happy to deal with Trott, Marc

I am happy to take anyone from your team, as they will just be put into the draft, mainly because I still have all my 6 draft picks and don't need anymore

[Edited on 8/29/02 by Rich2001]

Rich2001

International Captain
So you'd trade me all your draft picks for a player or 2?
No... What I said was that I am willing to take any of your players for Trott as I wouldn't keep them anyway. As for the draft part I have 6 already and don't want anymore.

Rich2001

International Captain
Withdraws from the the B.Trott deal.

Sorry Marc, just seen how he performed in the 4 day games... Anyway feel free to go for another bowler....

J.Hewitt & J.Golding are defiently leaving

A.Khan & M.Mcgaue are possiblities of leaving

M.Saggers - Going nowhere

deckard

U19 Captain
Jaganjai, u willing to release any more of your good batsmen cos canterbury might have some fast bowlers u need...

jaganjai

Cricket Spectator
Deckard, I'm willing to trade my great All-rounder R.Singh or star batsman C.Hemanath Kumar for one of your quality bowlers.
what do you have to say?

Sriram k

Total Cricket Moderator
Have a look at Mumbai too jagan.I have a couple of good spin bowlers and need 1 more batsman.

By the way are you on msn or yahoo?
Sriram

[Edited on 8/29/02 by Sriram k]

jaganjai

Cricket Spectator
Have a look at Mumbai too jagan.I have a couple of good spin bowlers and need 1 more batsman.

By the way are you on msn or yahoo?
Sriram

Sriram, How about Mhambrey for one of my allrounders Robin Singh or Vidyut?

Sriram k

Total Cricket Moderator
Im sorry Jagan Im not looking for All rounders.I would like someone abt 33+ in both forms of the game.
I have got G.Chappel from lancs.
His stats are:
4 day:
Lower Order Fast Medium 22.75 27 57 50
1 day:
Lower Order Fast Medium 11.22 7 38 75

How abt Chappel for Badani or Saxena for Ramesh?

Sriram

[Edited on 9/1/02 by Sriram k]

aditya

U19 Vice-Captain
Hi Jagan,would you like to have d ganesh or v prasad for badani or ramesh.
D Ganesh sr is 56 and 35 in fc and od resp.
V Prasad sr is 62 and 41 in fc and od resp.