• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Wicketkeepers - Please Read

Rich2001

International Captain
As most you have read in the other Wicketkeep thread, GB has said every team MUST play a specalist wicketkeeper as of next season....

BUT I have been doing some updates to the team pages on the site and a couple of the teams (Colts of hand) don't have a single wicketkeeper in their squad at all, or at least GB hasn't identified one on the list given to me.

Also Surrey only have A.Stewart, who has a very high chance of retirement at the end of this season..

If for some reason this information is true, you must sign one by next season.

And Surrey I have one going spare if you want to trade :)

Thanks

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
I will be goinf through all teams again and checking for keepers, but as rich said if you don't have 1 u MUST pick one up during the draft or in the after draft trades....

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
I have a couple that I may be willing to let go if the right offer is made however Robbie Hart IS NOT one of them!!

deckard

U19 Captain
If anyone needs a keeper check out the Canterbury side. Ive got Papps and Hopkins.....Papps is the better of the 2 as he avgs 35 in 4 day.

Sriram k

Total Cricket Moderator
I have got a couple of classy wks averaging in the high 30s in both forms.
Paranjpe(mumbai) and DP Samaraweera(Colts)
Even though Samaraweera is not mentioned as wk in the teams page I just saw cricinfo where he is listed as a keeper.
I could trade 1 of em 4 some1 with better averages whos is not a keeper.

Sriram

David

International 12th Man
Now I have to pick a keeper eh ??

Well, good thing I already have one lined up!

Anoop

U19 12th Man
Surrey have picked up V.Mane from Lancashire as A.Stewart is due for automatic retirement.
yep.. Graham was quick to pounce on that oppurtunity.. (looong before this thread was started, Rich :D )