• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Are we losing interest gradually???

jaganjai

Cricket Spectator
Of late (over the last week or so) it looks like we are not discussing on a basis that we have seen in the early days (like we used to do a month or two before).

This is my third request to have more than one set of games involving a team in a week. If resources are a problem, we can sort things one way or the other.

Your opinions highly appreciated.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
I don't think that its people losing interest, I think there have bee times throughout the season in which the forum has slowed, I know over the last week or so i have been a little busy therefore i have not been able to post as often...

Rich and Bugs are getting over the flu as well as other commitments, Marcs Inet connection was also down for a few weeks, Lords Pc was giving him trouble, Slats is away, And there have also been a couple of others who have been away on Holidays...

So no i dont think its dieing off, In fact i think this will be a lead up to what could be a big boom with the seasons end and the introduction of the new teams...

Dont lose Faith Jagan!!!!!!
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
yea i dont think im loosing interest , but yea i too would like to see more than a game a week , im sure that too will be successfully implemented in the future who knows maybe or maybe not

But so far its going good yea like G.B said im having some problems with the damned comp , i rely on technology too much ....

Yea and like paid said when the game day gets closer it gets more exciting and all

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
i will never loose interest however i am coming off the flu and i have a new job so my time is limited know i am very busy at work , but still as keen as i was 3 months ago

Rich2001

International Captain
Like GB said

Also I have spoken to GB before about more games each week and he has given many good reasons why it wouldn't work etc

But I was thinking so everyone gets what they want why don't you from next season, pick the top match from each division and play it say mid-week rather than at the weekend, that way the big games get more focus on them etc and then we will also have something going one at most times

Just an idea

Rich2001

International Captain
where in the world is GB i so want to see the matches results :P
He was telling me yesterday that he would be really busy at work for a week or so, they are implementing a new system or something, but as it's the weekend now I have no idea

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
GB's Back....

I went out last night and didn't have enough time to sim the games but i am currently doing them now so, stay tuned they will be out shortly...

Sorry for the delay....

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
well from reading the posts no one has lost interest which is fantastic, sensational

wooohooooo 8D :D ;) :) :P :cheesy: :laugh: :X

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
lol if anyone did lose interest the first thing that would come to the mind would be leaving and i dont think anyone would ever want to