• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Its ROOKIE Time!!!!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Well the Development officers have been working extremely hard and the time has come to reveal this seasons Rookies..

All these Rookies will be making their way to the Academy Series to see whether they can force their way into a full time contract for Season 7..

Any complaints, i suggest you direct them towards your youth development officers...

Also included are the rookies who will make their way to the Academy to try and impress clubs to get picked up in the Season 6/7 Draft...

Last edited:

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i think ur rookie generator is broken, SA have a proud tradition of developing young players and this happens :O

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
damn:( sr of 43 is ok i guess, although bad econ...

hamps have the new Q Moore!

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
I think Hamps bowler is probably the best the generator has ever given out, no fair :@

cometer

State Regular
Pretty happy with one of my rookies s/r of 26 1d and s/r of 32 4d. B Guy should be quite a useful player in the future.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
yep he is, IMO its ridiculous, its like 3 Q Moores have arrived in one, evil package

Graham

3rd Umpire
Lancashire have received the usual crap! Only decent rookie I can remember is Y.Mongia who is in the current squad. Oh well - looks like my demise will continue! :-O :@

Cloete

International Captain
TN break their tradition. As the new lot of rookies are not worth a cent. All youth team staff have been fined 2 weeks wages and lost all bonuses for the season.

It seems the luck has shifted from SA to ACT... which is qutie strange ;) :p

Mister Wright

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Both the Guyana rookies have promising 4 day possibilities, however are a tad expensive in the one day arena. It will be interesting to see how they do in the academy this season, which will ultimately provide the decision keeping or dumping them.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Hardly, This is my 1st Good rookie for seasons...

He is actually my 1st ever decent quick...

The other guy is trash, he can go play street cricket and hopefully get hit by a car...

Cloete

International Captain
Blewy said:
Hardly, This is my 1st Good rookie for seasons...

He is actually my 1st ever decent quick...

The other guy is trash, he can go play street cricket and hopefully get hit by a car...
:lol::lol:

Get him to invite my two guys!

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
probably my best rookies ever but will have to do something special to mak ethe cut...

but....
Leics B Guy Fast | 5 9 26 53 | 22 33 32 34
Karnataka B Joshi Spinner | 15 8 29 60 | 15 24 34 67
Colts M Madugalle Spinner | 2 9 28 89 | 10 22 34 63
ACT D Withe Fast | 12 10 26 96 | 11 38 43 55
Mashonaland Q Oulton Spinner | 43 5 35 85 | 54 10 40 53
Hampshire N Hollins Fast | 6 9 25 63 | 14 40 31 66
Guyana Z Edmonds Fast | 6 7 31 91 | 21 29 39 41

aat least the CW dev league rookies arn't quite this good

Last edited: