• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Academy Season 6

lord achmid

Cricket Spectator
Hey mate
I'm new to this and i was just wondering how long the waiting list for the academy team is and more importantly how far down the list I am.
Thanks

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
lord achmid said:
Hey mate
I'm new to this and i was just wondering how long the waiting list for the academy team is and more importantly how far down the list I am.
Thanks
theres around 10 people waiting to get into the academy now, and ur near the bottom of that...

The Argonaut

State Vice-Captain
It may be a while as I have quite a few on the waiting list to get to the academy. I have your application and you have been added to the list.

Simon

The Argonaut said:
It may be a while as I have quite a few on the waiting list to get to the academy. I have your application and you have been added to the list.
Jason, have you taken out the 3 guys that have been promoted in the last few days?

Simon

The Argonaut said:
Yes I have. I have offered 2 of the spots to new managers and will do the 3rd today.
ok good, just wanted to make sure u were on top of things :)

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Academy Managers whose teams have been drawn in the Prelim Round of the CW Cup, please post your sides by Midnight Wednesday Aussie time...

the games are as follows...

The Fixtures are as follows...

Rotterdam vs Baghdad
Santiago vs Nairobi
Ottawa vs Pretoria
Cardiff vs Bangkok
(Home Teams Denoted 1st)

Post your sides in this thread..

http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13118

andyc

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Blewy said:
Academy Managers whose teams have been drawn in the Prelim Round of the CW Cup, please post your sides by Midnight Wednesday Aussie time...

the games are as follows...

The Fixtures are as follows...

Rotterdam vs Baghdad
Santiago vs Nairobi
Ottawa vs Pretoria
Cardiff vs Bangkok
(Home Teams Denoted 1st)

Post your sides in this thread..

http://www.cricketweb.net/forum/showthread.php?t=13118
how were the teams chosen??