• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Academy Season 6

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Retox said:
Hopefully I am in
u r, everyone who has replied so far has gotten a side they chose, except jamee who picked 4th and the first 3 took the 3 sides he wanted lol! :p

theres still artound 6 spots to be filled, i know a couple of people who havent gotten back to me are keen, so ill be waiting for them or contacting them again in the next day or 2...

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Just so Simon rerembers can you send the WCC stuff to this adress:

jamee @ cricket mail dot net

Simon

tassietiger said:
Try a different email address if u can be bothered, as hotmail might just not like ur addy.
hotmail is a peice of junk, if u add me to ur contacts everything should then go to ur normal inbox...

Simon

Season 6 Academy Managers (forumnames)

Baghdad - bobmotty
Bangkok - Robertinho
Boston - Jamee999
Buenos Aires - James90
Cardiff - Retox
Edinbrugh - andyc
Limerick - 12th Man
Lusaka - Admiralcod
Munich - dydl
Nairobi - Kennyd
Ottawa - Chaminda_00
Pretoria - Djellett
Rotterdam - Nicknite1
Santiago - Tigermaster
Singapore City - Brett1989
Windhoek - Tassietiger

still 2 spots to be filled, but theres probably 7 or 8 more people who have signed up and havent replied yet, i know at least 1 is away and is very keen, these guys will get their squads in the coming days, im contemplatinf a draft with the rookies and MAYBE some sort of trading period...

Last edited:

Retox

State Vice-Captain
Hopefully I can take Cardiff to some glory. A trading peridod would rock.

broncoman said:
Season 6 Academy Managers (forumnames)

Baghdad - bobmotty
Bangkok - Robertinho
Boston - Jamee999
Buenos Aires -
Cardiff - Retox
Edinbrugh - andyc
Limerick -
Lusaka - Admiralcod
Munich - dydl
Nairobi - Kennyd
Ottawa - Chaminda_00
Pretoria - Djellett
Rotterdam - Nicknite1
Santiago - Tigermaster
Singapore City - Brett1989
Windhoek - Tassietiger

still 2 spots to be filled, but theres probably 7 or 8 more people who have signed up and havent replied yet, i know at least 1 is away and is very keen, these guys will get their squads in the coming days, im contemplatinf a draft with the rookies and MAYBE some sort of trading period...

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
Boston are ready!

Nickname could be Pink Bandanas do make fun of the Red Sox's or the Backstabbers to take the p*ss out of the Patriots. Who knows...

Simon

only 1 managers spot not filled, im hoping i can get someone in there before the teams are released

Jamee999

Hall of Fame Member
The Boston Pink Bandana's are ready to play.
We are happy to have reached an agreement with the Red Sox's that lets us play our One Day games at Fenway Park and our 4 Day Games to play at Boston High School's Gridiron pitch.
UP BANDANAS

Simon

guys ill be emailing out squads either later tonight or early tomorrow, for those of u with hotmail, please make sure im on your contacts so it doesnt go to the junk mail folder...

Simon

as requested in the email could all academy managers leave their msn or email here :)

all trades that are done must be confirmed in the other thread which is topped on the forum list...

Last edited: