• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Academy Season 6

Matteh

Cricket Web: All-Time Legend
Rotterdam

I'm new to WCC and have taken over Rotterdam in the Academy...

I will try and be active (although i've got no excuse - it's the school holidays so am on here every day).
Just would be nice to get an definitive idea of which days teams need to be in + matches played etc. so i know for sure. :cool:

Thanks,
Mat

The Argonaut

State Vice-Captain
Matteh said:
I'm new to WCC and have taken over Rotterdam in the Academy...

I will try and be active (although i've got no excuse - it's the school holidays so am on here every day).
Just would be nice to get an definitive idea of which days teams need to be in + matches played etc. so i know for sure. :cool:

Thanks,
Mat
Teams generally need to be in on a Friday. This will change over the coming weeks as I will be away with work so it may be two weeks in between games. I will let you know of dates when I email you with scorecards.

DJellett

International Debutant
Jason or Simon,

Are there any available teams or a waiting list?

Keen to get back into it...

Thanks boys.

Dylan

Last edited:

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Jason is away for the week, you can take santiago, the squad list is on the site but ill also email it to u in excel to ur new email address...

DJellett

International Debutant
Thanks very much Simo...your a good bloke. Shall I begin from right away (eg post my team for this weeks game)? Or wait a week?

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
DJellett said:
Thanks very much Simo...your a good bloke. Shall I begin from right away (eg post my team for this weeks game)? Or wait a week?
start from now...

DJellett

International Debutant
Santiago Press Release ***Team Overhaul***

The (newly branded) Santiago Serpents have released their new team uniforms.
The unusal pre-season announcment co-incides with the instatement of new manager, Dylan Jellett, to assist the struggling squad and incorperates an entire overhaul of the franchise.

The team is expected to announce their new support staff in a press conference to be held later today, in which they are also expected to announce their new team sponsor - Nike.

The new team shirts are attached below.

Attachments

DJellett

International Debutant
Hahaha I just had a thought (turns out thinking hurts). If I keep franchising Acdemy teams I'll have a state in them all. Think Mashonaland Eagles, Pretoria Panthers and now Santiago. I'm doing well!

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
And this is an official warning that that sort of language is unacceptable and if you want to stay in the game you won't use it again.

crickhowell

U19 Vice-Captain
After the recent franchising of the Santiago academy, rumors are emerging that Lusaka will also take that route. Early reports sugest sponsorship will come from company Soviet Arms Emporium with shirts to be made by SweatShop clothing ltd

new_age_ar

First Class Debutant
Just wondering if this is the last round for the Academy or do we have finals. If not what happens at the end of the season, do we get to talk trades like the managers in the main league.