• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Need players of some ability in specified areas

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Im looking for FC keepers (35+, although MAY consider 30+) or OD bowlers (35- sr, decent econ)

Don't have to be brilliant.

Will offer players of some ability who are not brilliant in return, unless the offer is very good or it is 2 for 2. For those who are offering only poor to average players that only just fit in that category I can offer:

J Aston: (wk with 24/31 batting)

L Plunkett: (49/37 sr's, with batting of 24)

M Zaman (wk with 25/41 batting, obviously offer will be better for Zaman then Aston)

Assorted other players, my team is very strong aside from aforementioned areas...

Also it's best if the OD bowler is bad in FC and the FC keeper is bad OD...

Oh yeah and one for one trades are best...

Also if you want to try and get a very good batsman, do not only offer a very good bowler...make it 2 for 2...

Thats for other trades obviously...

But in the meantime, im real desperate for these trades so post here or better yet contact me on msn. And if posting here no need to be discreet.

:mellow: Sounds good

Mr. P

Will consider it Graham, but im looking for someone a touch better in FC for Zaman...

The Baconator

i've got some OD bowlers i dont really need,

D Powell (fast) SR 29.1 ER 4.2
U Sammels (spin) SR 27.5 ER 4.12

Mr. P

Alright...im looking for an OD all rounder now...please get back to me on this one...im real needy

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
The Baconator said:
i've got some OD bowlers i dont really need,

D Powell (fast) SR 29.1 ER 4.2
U Sammels (spin) SR 27.5 ER 4.12
If you don't need them then I worry about having to face your attack!