• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Nsw squad for season 6

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Bugs Malone has announced his team members and board for the upcoming season in wcc. very happy with his draft and trade picks bugs malone has stated that he has strengthened the fc team with hopes to get back on track whilst the one day still looks a solid outfit.....

Nsw welcomes the new players to the club and at a presentation, handed out there blues cap and mini bat for the season 6 campaign and the new players where as follows
R Roach, L Griffith, K Stoddard, JP Duminy, M Parmar, M Sharif, H Charles,R Aslam & old nsw blues player B English ..................

Also the Nsw board would like to congratulate J Kallis on becoming skipper for season 6 and here are a few words........

JK: yer thanks bugs, i am honoured to accept this role full time, with s lee retired it is a big honour for me with some really quality players coming into the squad his year, with the nsw board really recruiting well and the youth devolpment team working well with our youngsters and seeing 2 given the opportunity to really shine. we rae planning for a big season this year with our one day squad looking better than last year and we only missed out on N.R.R of securing the div 1 tittle, fc hs been a big foucs and talking point and we are striving to getting back on track with some good players. i would also like to welcome back Q Moore from injury, good to see y back buddy and looking fitter than ever. well thanks enjoy and lets have a memorable season 6 guys. to the blues:

BM: yes thanks jaques, i would also like to announce the board for season 6 and it is as follows.

Coach & manager : Bugs Malone

Assistant coach : Steve Waugh

Youth Liason Officer : Mark Waugh

Fitness : M Bevan

Physio & Chyropractor : Jennifer Hawkins

Media officer & Bolwing coach : G Mcgrath

Batting Coaches : M & S Waugh, M Bevan

NSW 2nd xi Coach : S Lee

Well thankyou everyone and we hope it is a great year for all players, coaching staff and fans.........

Slats4ever

International Vice-Captain
top side mate... shame that u're relying on an old province boy to look after captaining the side.... good luck new south... and when i'm on holidays in my home land i'll come watch u guys rip it up