• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

My team(Surrey)

Orin

School Boy/Girl Captain
Hi i would like to know the members of my team, because i have not recieved it has yet

Rich2001

International Captain
Well I did your team and sent you the info through MSN the other night, but you didn't respond so let me know if you got it ok

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
okay good everything sorted

hmm im watching an aussie soap on tv4 god its the worst acting ever ... wonder what would happen if they tried to put a kiwi one on :P..

Orin

School Boy/Girl Captain
Well I did your team and sent you the info through MSN the other night, but you didn't respond so let me know if you got it ok
thanks rich, it is a cool team.

Rich2001

International Captain
thanks rich, it is a cool team.
Could you get your team from the site again, as there was a slight change of information that you got and what is needed

Thanks