• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Bar Cup Final - ACT vs Lancs

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
What an honour, these boys have done me proud...

When i left SA i was laughed at by some saying i was stupid, but my decision has been proven to be 100% right with this side showing signs of greatness...

A big thanx to the boys who have played hard all season they deserve this and lets hope that next season will be just as good...

To Graham and his Lancs boys, they are always there and there abouts and are always constantly improving, it was a very close game and it was a privilidge to play against the Division 1 Champs in the final...