• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Do Your Pre-Match Sledging here!

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
Interview madness from Paid The Umpire...

PTU: I have nothing against the guy, but I'll be making his children orphens.

Reporter: They do have a mother aswell.

PTU: Yes, but I expect that she will die from grief.
-----------
In another interview...
-----------
PTU: I would be lieing if I said that my team was not commiting crimes.

Reporter: Well, Touchee!

MORE INTERVIEWS TO FOLLOW?!?

Rich2001

International Captain
Well I can say what I want about my opposition for the game as the manager is away on holiday :D

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
sorry this should have been posted here

Im gonna smash u and your Yorkshire , watch out this week was queensland and now you are going to have another great record......

Another low score of 1 , and the 1 being a wide , the only run your team can try to manage

If i cant try and get your team to score one im sure Nsw will be good at doing that in the Ca Cup semis ..

I Would be crying when the fellow english team lose by 10 wickets in the finals , crying not for your team , but for the pathetic match ... that finishes in 10 minutes , with the 9 minutes and 59 seconds in that being the middle break ...i came to support and paid a whole lot of money for the tickets .. only for a mere game time of 1 second ..

Eat that

The Argonaut

State Vice-Captain
The Glamorgan manager is asking his bowlers this weekend to bowl short at the Tasmanian batsmen. He has left it to his bowlers to determine which head to aim at.

Is that good enough?

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
That aint bad. :)

In an interview on Monday night Paid was quoted as saying:

"I've seen teams suck before, but Glamorgan is the suckiest bunch of sucks that ever sucked. They sure did suck."

He then had to leave because his damn wiener kids were listening.

Umpire Money

State Vice-Captain
Lord i have not done anything

But if u want it u got it

Jason the Manager talks about the outragous statements made by Hampshire Manager Lord of Darkness.

UM: I had done nothing to LOD, in fact i even gave him free tickets to our win over TN in the CA cup semi but for some reason he has come out and said we are going to lose badly(in not so many words).
BB: Then what do u have to say?
UM: Well, they obviously played well last week to beat the unbeatable Qld although it seems that is the only team they can beat. We did suffer the most humiliating lose of the season so far last week and we are just trying to get back on track and try a few different sides.
BB: So this side is an experiment?
UM: Thats exactly how i would put it.
This side is just getting ready for hopefully a battle against NSW in a few weeks we are just going to experiment and Hampshire seems the obvious choice as they cant win matches......at all.
They will be relegated and we most probably will too but the Ca Cup final is foremost in our mind.

Umpire Moneys last message to Hampshire Manager was that u cant have free tickets to the final because ur a poo face.
8D 8D

The Argonaut

State Vice-Captain
A Tasmanian player was heard to comment that his wife was a good kisser. Apparently her daddy taught her real good.

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
A Tasmanian player was heard to comment that his wife was a good kisser. Apparently her daddy taught her real good.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Isn't it funny all the low teams have to resort to sledging to keep up their morale...
:P :P :P :P :D :D :D

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
A Glamorgan player turned up with his girlfriend to a drivein theatre. When trying to make out with her, she spoke, "Why did you have to park right next to my parents?"

He replied, "Don't worry, they are my parents to..."

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Lord i have not done anything
Hmm that wouldnt be right

I had done nothing to LOD, in fact i even gave him free tickets to our win over TN in the CA cup semi
But you had rejected it when i said i recieved a letter from you sending tickets for the cup finals , and u said no also meaning u didnt want to give me any tickets

I have got nothing against you either mate :P we are english arent we :P?