• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

ACT announce targets

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
After a xmas break which has seen ACT secure both the One Day and Four Day titles and make their way to their 1st ever Cup Final, ACT Coaching staff have today revealed a "Target list" of players which they are looking at for next season..

The Coaching/Scouting staff sat down during the xmas period and put together a list of possible targets..

Manager Brendon Goff told reporters today that although his side were late into the market he felt that their were still plenty of opportunities to make some additions to the champion side for next season..

The below list was accquired and is very similar to that of ACT..

A Christian (Kent)
H Wilkins (Karn)
S Maxwell (Karn)
S Bond (SA)
T Hawkins (Kent)
S Nazir (Yorks)
T Ballard (Yorks)
R Stratton (Kent)
L French (Kent)
S Pollard (Hamps)
M Pascoe (Warw)
F Evans (QLD)
C Gamage (Hamps)
Y Porter (TN)
N Ul-Hasan (Hamps)
S Tait (Mum)
Raja Ali (Auck)
Z Roberts (Auck)
J Smith (Auck)
L Owen (Mum)
F Funston (WP)
T Darden (WP)
R Sathish (Warw)
R Llewellyn (WP)
R Ezard (Cant)
O Clarke (Cant)
Y Engineer (Glam)
N Kulasekara (Cant)
B Matthie (WP)
B Gregson (Warw)
O Cope (Worcs)
I Underwood (Leics)
D Cowe (Jam)
C Donald (Soms)
F Yapp (Vic)
J Langer (Soms)
D Prasad (Soms)
S Harwood (Vic)
A Mishra (Kara)
M Sami (Kara)
A Rayadu (Soms)
M Manhus (ND)
J Jenkins (Guy)
I Javed (FS)
M Love (Guy)
R Dhamika (Soms)
J Lawson (Guy)
N Khan (Glam)
D Kaneria (Soms)
R Roach (FS)

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
bugssy said:
u could have added q moore to the list so i kind of feel special.
he only wants good players :p

no seriouslt bugs, everyone knows u arent trading Moore, so why should we waste our time...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
broncoman said:
he only wants good players :p

no seriouslt bugs, everyone knows u arent trading Moore, so why should we waste our time...
Yeah Bugs, if i had a dollar everytime you have told me that Moore is not up for grabs i would never have to work again...

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
make sure you check the player movements thread, alot of those players have moved around (some multiple times)

Simon

i was talking to blewy a few hours ago, he said he hasnt even looked through the div 6 squads yet, i guess thats why he didnt mention any!

Coach_Pearson

First Class Debutant
F Yapp is for trade Blewy, as he is not a Victorian, what do you have to offer, in a one day batsman, for me?

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
broncoman said:
i was talking to blewy a few hours ago, he said he hasnt even looked through the div 6 squads yet, i guess thats why he didnt mention any!

how do u see the div 6 teams

didnt know we had axcess to em!!!!

oh well

let me guess bronco and cloete the hogs got every one anyway

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
Coach_Pearson said:
F Yapp is for trade Blewy, as he is not a Victorian, what do you have to offer, in a one day batsman, for me?

can i offer anyone for f yapp mate

nsw would liek to have him

Simon

bugssy said:
how do u see the div 6 teams

didnt know we had axcess to em!!!!

oh well

let me guess bronco and cloete the hogs got every one anyway
u dont read much do u, there was a thread stickied for about 4 weeks with them in there, its somewhere, go and look for it...

steds

Hall of Fame Member
superkingdave said:
Am i the only one with no players mentions ? :p
The only ND player mentioned isn't an ND player(any more). I think I count as no mentions