• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Player Stats

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Guys, these are all the player stats for season 5, updated stats wont be available until after the play off games are done, due to the fact they count towards the stats...
if anyone has problems with the zip, email me and ill send u your sides performances seperately...
enjoy

Attachments

Graham

3rd Umpire
Can somebody pease explain how I can work out what my players starting stats will be for next season.
I'd like to do this in order to be happy with sorting out my reduced squad to retain before the draft.

Cheers, Graham.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Graham said:
Can somebody pease explain how I can work out what my players starting stats will be for next season.
I'd like to do this in order to be happy with sorting out my reduced squad to retain before the draft.

Cheers, Graham.
im expecting you will get updated stats before u have to do that...

cbuts

International Debutant
hey simon, how the stats coming along, would be awesome if we can see em before the squads are due