• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 5/6 Draft Information

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well its almost that time of season again, this is where all draft information will appear, like lists, orders, results etc...
at this stage only the draft order will be released, the rest will have to wait...

1 Northern Districts
2 Guyana
3 Mashonaland
4 Karachi
5 Jamaica
6 Somerset
7 Leicestershire
8 Western Province
9 Free State
10 Tasmania
11 Glamorgan
12 Auckland
13 ACT
14 Canterbury
15 Colts
16 Worcestershire
17 Victoria
18 Mumbai
19 Hampshire
20 Western Australia
21 Surrey
22 Warwickshire
23 Queensland
24 Tamil Nadu
25 Yorkshire
26 New South Wales
27 Karnataka
28 Kent
29 Lancashire
30 South Australia
31 Galle
32 Northerns
33 Barbados
34 Chittagong
35 Gauteng
36 Lahore

31-36 will be the Division 6 sides, the order for them will be decided in the next few days after their final round of trials...

Last edited:

Mr Mxyzptlk

That would equal less successful.

It's a defeatist attitude to be glad with failure on account of a useful draft pick.

Last edited:

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Im actually looking forward to 13th, i think this could be my last year being so low... :p :p

Simon

division 6 teams added in, the draft list will likely be released around monday week...

Simon

superkingdave said:
are the results out for the last round of Div 6 matches then?
no, cloete was too lazy to do them, so i went off the first 4 rounds of the games that were done...