• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 5/6 Draft Information

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
bugssy said:
i have sent mine simon, can you confirm champ,cheers
i can confirm this rumour as true...

i have gotten the following picks
Northerns
Auckland
Karnataka
Guyana
Tasmania
Victoria
Mashonaland
Gauteng
Canterbury
Chittagong
Lahore
Kent
Galle
Karachi
Jamaica
Warwickshire
Tamil Nadu
NSW
South Australia
WA
Lancashire
Free State
ACT
Colts
Surrey
ND
Yorkshire

Last edited:

Simon

i believe the teams that havent submitted are:

Western Province
Somerset
Hampshire

Last edited:

bryce

International Regular
barbados will be sending their round 5 and 6 list in a moment, just to let you know i only have one keeper at the moment but i wasn't on the list

Simon

bryce said:
barbados will be sending their round 5 and 6 list in a moment, just to let you know i only have one keeper at the moment but i wasn't on the list
alrighty...

Rich2001

International Captain
Mister Wright said:
Does not submitting a draft pick equate to not submitting a team?
I don't think so, I think the fact that you get a very average random player is the punishment, however if you miss a few rounds then it doesn't go in your favour.

Might be wrong though

Simon

blewys call i guess, Reuben was the worst offender in the draft from memory...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
From my memory we never punted anyone for it.. Like Rich said the losing of picks was enough, however if they have not submitted for the majority of the rounds then its a different story...