• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Season 5/6 Draft Information

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
i did

the teams who havent submitted yet are
Worcestershire
Mumbai
Hampshire
Yorkshire

Last edited:

Simon

please note D Bundela in there was taken in the first round, so he will be taken out after this round, please do not pick him...

apparently M Dhoni is still there too, dont pick him either, if anyone else notices more stuff ups, tell me, please...

Last edited:

Simon

Please add k Khan to those 2 others that were picked in the previous round but werent taken out, i check it twicer and still missed the :@

Simon

round 2 draft lists recieved

Kent
Tasmania
Gauteng
ACT
Surrey
Jamaica
Guyana
Victoria
NSW
Canterbury
South Australia
Karachi
Western Australia
Warwickshire
Mashonaland
Barbados
Lancashire
Tamil Nadu
Mumbai
Lahore
Northerns
Leicestershire
Western Province
Yorkshire
Northern Districts
Queensland
Colts
Chittagong
Glamorgan
Somerset
Worcestershire
Free State

Last edited:

thierry henry

International Coach
Sorry about not submitting my list, but I honestly don't think I had a chance. I got an unexpected last minute chance to go to the cricket in Hamilton yesterday, had to immediately start bidding online for a ticket, then as soon as I won it, drove the 2 hours or so to Hamilton, booked a motel room, went to the game, then hit town. Internet usage was totally out of the question and my going to the game was totally unforeseeable as tickets were sold out.

Anyway, it seems I got a pretty good player, I'm guessing either I got lucky or nibbs was able to help me out as I requested?

Simon

thierry henry said:
Sorry about not submitting my list, but I honestly don't think I had a chance. I got an unexpected last minute chance to go to the cricket in Hamilton yesterday, had to immediately start bidding online for a ticket, then as soon as I won it, drove the 2 hours or so to Hamilton, booked a motel room, went to the game, then hit town. Internet usage was totally out of the question and my going to the game was totally unforeseeable as tickets were sold out.

Anyway, it seems I got a pretty good player, I'm guessing either I got lucky or nibbs was able to help me out as I requested?
yeh i told nibbs that he could your picks in for you...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Simon, i think i selected K Khan in my 2nd round picks, if i need to pick someone else cause the off chance that all my players are gone give me a call and ill do it for ya...

Simon

Blewy said:
Simon, i think i selected K Khan in my 2nd round picks, if i need to pick someone else cause the off chance that all my players are gone give me a call and ill do it for ya...
ok, i doubt u will, but ill be running it on saturday night, so ill let u know...

Simon

Graham said:
Lancashire's list sent.
yeh got it, i update that post a few above me every couple of hours as picks come in, if anything thinks they have sent them and dont see their team there let me know...