• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

*Important* Result Change

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Guys, it was stated that Free state forfeited to ND, however i have receieved an email from dave which was sent before games were simmed, but did not arrive in my inbox until about half an hour after the game was done...
given this, the result of free state winning will now be given, tables will be changed accordingly...

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
You only recieved it then? I sent it on Tuesday night :S

What did you recieve it? I left the house @ 7:00am to go to the WACA :S

steds

Hall of Fame Member
Nnoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :(