• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

PreView to a great round for everyone

Umpire Money

State Vice-Captain
What a round we have The preveiw.
Div 1
Yorkshire V NSW - CA cup showdown preveiw. NSW in trumendous form and Yorkshire going for 6 straight
Lancashire V Mumbai - For 3rd place. Both in form and should be a pearler.
Queensland V Hampshire - Qld will want to get Hampshire back for their Cup defeat a few round ago.Qld can win the campionship if they win this
Western Australia V Warwickshire- Who ever loses this will probably be religated. Both have been out of form and should win this.

Div 2
Tamil Nadu V South Australia - The match of the round. To go outright 1st and will probably end up division champions
Kent V Worcestershire - Kent can go out of relegation calculations with a win here.
Tasmainia V Northern Districts - Whoever wins can still make it off the bottom and may have a chance of defeating relegation.
Glamorgan V Somerset - Glamorgan need to win to stop relegation and somerset need to win to beat away the bad form.

What a great round we're in for hopefully for some of the bottom sides.
Alot is up for grabs in possibly the round of the season so far.
Over and out

8D 8D

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
You got that right UM, its really a battle for survival for most teams now, i think for all the D1 teams if they can survive the drop to D2 then they are a chance to take the title next season once the draft evens things up, whilst in D2 there is the battle for the top spot and the battle to see who will be relegated to D3....
:D :D :D

Should be a cracker of a round...

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
well i know 1 person who wouldn't be, but hey if they do it makes the last few weeks a bit more entertaining....

Umpire Money

State Vice-Captain
I dont think he really counts. Qld is the one to beat and everyone is going for Tasmania and Hampshire
8D 8D

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
Here are my tips:

Div 1
Yorkshire V NSW
Lancashire V Mumbai
Queensland V Hampshire
Western Australia V Warwickshire

Div 2
Tamil Nadu V South Australia
Kent V Worcestershire
Tasmainia V Northern Districts
Glamorgan V Somerset

Hw many will I get....

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
yep that looks pretty right

lol @ umpire

my changes would be W.A would be warwick
Mumbai beats lancashire

[Edited on 8/8/02 by lord_of_darkness]

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
REASONS:

Div 1
Yorkshire V NSW - Don't lik the Umpire Money
Lancashire V Mumbai - Lanc's playing well
Queensland V Hampshire - Think that Hamps will be smashed
Western Australia V Warwickshire - W have played really poor, they even lost to me (CA Cup).

Div 2
Tamil Nadu V South Australia - SA have no injuries
Kent V Worcestershire - Kent. Can't spell Worcest-ma-er-pa-shire
Tasmainia V Northern Districts - Tassie need to win.
Glamorgan V Somerset - Glamorgan need to lose for Tassies sake.

8-8

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
HOW WELL DID I GO?????????

Div 1
Yorkshire V NSW - Correct
Lancashire V Mumbai
Queensland V Hampshire
Western Australia V Warwickshire

Div 2
Tamil Nadu V South Australia - Correct
Kent V Worcestershire - Correct