• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Division 6 Bowling Orders Thread

Cloete

International Captain
This thread is for managers to post their bowling orders, for OD and 4D. Please include two different lists(One for OD and one for FD) and include ALL bowlers you want to bowl, even if tehy may not play.

If you don't want a player to bowl simply exclude him off your list and he will be put at 11. Now, if you are having trouble getting a plyer to bowl put him at number 1. You can have as many bowlers as you want at any position. But a good tactic is, say your openers have 30 OPM and you have a spinner who has 15. Put your openers both as 1 and also put your spinner as 1. Then your spinner will bowl after the pace bowlers (occasionally he'll open, but not very often) and he will bowl second change with a number 2 bowler who has the most overs. Occasionally players who have say 10 OPM in OD, but are at number 11, might still bowl quite a few. But you can try and do your best not to let them bowl by putting in smart selections.

NOTE: BOWLING ORDERS CAN NOT BE CHANGED DURING THE TOURNAMENT. ONCE THEY ARE IN IT IS FINAL. I SUGGEST YOU INCLUDE ALL YOUR BOWLERS INCASE YOU DECIDE TO PLAY THEM AT SOME POINT!

Last edited:

bryce

International Regular
Barbados Bowling Orders

Four Day
1-A.Best, R.Hinds
2-T.Bradshaw, R.Nurse, S.Benn
3-M.Digweed, D.Smith, S.Collins, G.Collymore,

One Day
1-K.Wilkinson, B.Edwards, Z.Winters
2-A.Best, R.Hinds
3-T.Bradshaw, S.Benn, S.Collins, G.Collymore, V.Drakes

Last edited:

Ferd

U19 Vice-Captain
Galle Bowling orders

4day
1. H Vithana, Kumara
2. Niroshana, I Vithana, Komasaru, Ramanayake
3. Wickramasinghe, Perera, Kalpage
4. Fanning, Chai, Welwalwala

1day
1. Perera, H Vithana, Ramanayake
2. Niroshana, I Vithana, Kumara, Komasaru
3. Hardwick, Fanning
4. Kalpage, Moon, Hoggart

Last edited:

thewizard1o1

International Debutant
Lahore

Four Day
1- W Khan, M Butt.
2- V Richie, I Fazil.
3- R Amhad, A Cheema, S Ali.

One Day
1- M Butt, A Cheema.
2- S Ali, I Sabir.
3- R Amjad, A Nisar, C Hucknall.

bryce

International Regular
ferd i suggest you put more bowlers down incase someone gets injured, remember you cannot change the bowling order for the whole competition.

superkingdave

Hall of Fame Member
Chittagong

Four Day
1 - Arafat, Sharma, Alamgir, Hasan
2 - Winstanley, Khan, Cleese
3 - Abedin, Mubalik, Barua

One Day
1 - Sharma, Arafat, Hasan
2 - Khan, Alamgir, Winstanley, Dowla
3 - Mubalik, Cleese, Barua
4 - Abedin, Jacob