• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Confirmed Trades Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
please use this thread ONLY for confirming trades, trades will not be official until BOTH sides of the deal have confirmed it here...
please use the other thread for discussing deals....

remember if a deal is considered "unfair" the board may cancel it, we will most carefully be monitoring deals with the division 6 managers...

bryce

International Regular
A Best, K Wilkinson and J Haynes from Barbados

for

P Haylett, W Jefferson and M Higgs from South Australia

Simon

bryce said:
A Best, K Wilkinson and J Haynes from Barbados

for

P Haylett, W Jefferson and M Higgs from South Australia
Confirmed and South Australia welcome A Best to the line up for season 6

Simon

bryce has changed his mind on the trade lol

M Higgs from Barbados
for
E Graham from South Australia

Cloete

International Captain
From TN to Gauteng

B Pandit and J Bennett

From Gauteng to TN

A Clissitt and U Dillon

Roseboy to confirm!

Gauteng's first trade ever. They are strengthening their 4D and OD bowler, while having the best batting line-up in the division tehir 4D bowling leaves alot to be desired. They strengthen that area immenseley with this trade. TN will be strengthening their batting boasting a very strong bowling line-up already, however depth may be the problem. So bowlers will be the word from TN in the draft.

roseboy64

Cricket Web Content Updater
Cloete said:
From TN to Gauteng

B Pandit and J Bennett

From Gauteng to TN

A Clissitt and U Dillon

Roseboy to confirm!

Gauteng's first trade ever. They are strengthening their 4D and OD bowler, while having the best batting line-up in the division tehir 4D bowling leaves alot to be desired. They strengthen that area immenseley with this trade. TN will be strengthening their batting boasting a very strong bowling line-up already, however depth may be the problem. So bowlers will be the word from TN in the draft.
Confirmed.Gauteng welcome B Pandit and J Bennett.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
Cloete said:
From Somerset to TN

K Daly

From TN to Somerset

O Hayward
Actually maybe hmm but probably maybe...so ill say CONFIRMED (but you better confirm your trade with Halsey - I need that trade to go through so I can go ahead with my Maqbool - Akhtar trade)

Cheers, so just so everyone knows CONFIRMED

Last edited:

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
From Barbados to Somerset

V Drakes

From Somerset to Barbados

V Ingram

This is a bit of an awkward trade...two pretty average players being traded, but Drakes age was a big factor. I just want Drakes as trade...

bryce

International Regular
Mr. P said:
From Barbados to Somerset

V Drakes

From Somerset to Barbados

V Ingram

This is a bit of an awkward trade...two pretty average players being traded, but Drakes age was a big factor. I just want Drakes as trade...
confirmed lol

Tom Halsey

International Coach
Jamaica to TN: Highsmith, Rowell, Alwis and Cowe

for

TN to Jamaica: Weekes, Daly, Maqbool, Powar

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.