• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW Bar Cup Semi final fixtures and discussion

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
down to the last four, both games at randomly chosen venues...

(1) South Australia vs ACT @ Free State
(4) Lancashire vs (12) Kent @ Queensland

games will be simmed on the wednesday after four day round 9...

Simon

AUST_HiTMaN said:
Free State are delighted to host the SA vs ACT game. Should be the game of the tourny.
yeh im pumped for it, the grudge match wcc has been waiting a long time for i think!

Cloete

International Captain
broncoman said:
yeh im pumped for it, the grudge match wcc has been waiting a long time for i think!
Nah not really... I don't really mind who wins or loses. I'm not really waiting for it with anticipation either :)

Althouht I'd ratehr Simon win it, we could have Blewy bragging about winning ANOTHER WCC title ;)

Simon

Cloete said:
Nah not really... I don't really mind who wins or loses. I'm not really waiting for it with anticipation either :)

Althouht I'd ratehr Simon win it, we could have Blewy bragging about winning ANOTHER WCC title ;)
if i win the cup and the four day title ill have 4 wcc titles to my name, im catching him ;)

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
If ACT win the cup and complete the Leagues double, it will increase my Titles to 8 IRC...

But im not getting ahead of myself... SA although have shown signs of inconsistency this season have a powerful side and will be a tough match....

Simon

maybe you can confirm this blewy, but would i be right in saying that this year will be the first time since season 1 and Australian team will be in the cup final?