• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Updated Rookie Stats

Graham

3rd Umpire
It's just as well I got Y.Mongia as a replacement for M.Hayden because my ones in this lot are crap!

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Well Mr. Bellson has all but confirmed he won't be with us next season. Burley doing well, but still with something to prove.

Pratters

Cricket, Lovely Cricket
I submitted the application to manage a team. Would love to know by when I can manage a team in WCC. I think its an excellent competition.

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Pratyush said:
I submitted the application to manage a team. Would love to know by when I can manage a team in WCC. I think its an excellent competition.
sorry for taking so long to reply to your application, but please check your email, all is explained there...

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
i think both my rookies will come to hampshire country come next season..

E Drake - Battin - 48 FC - 45 OD
P Shelly - Battin - 21 FC - 7.76 OD , Bowlin - 42.5 FC - 37.4 OD