• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

WCC Player Awards Night

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
guys the star city in darlingharbour , sydney has been booked for the night of nights.

i need all repcted managers to nominate there dates for the night so i can right it into my final right up of player of the year etc.. 2 tickets per club so manager and partner. list to b left here....

Australian Capital Territory : Berlinda and Brittney Spears
Auckland : Jessica Alba
Canterbury :
Colts : Natalie Portman
Free State :
Glamorgan :
Guyana :
Hampshire : Heidi Klum
Jamaica : Jennifer Lopez
Karachi : Misha Barton
Karnataka : Joss Stone
Kent :
Lancashire :
Leicestershire :
Mashonaland : Amy Lee
Mumbai :
Northern Districts : Holly Vallance
New South Wales : cassandra and jennifer hawkins
Queensland : Catherine Zeta-Jones
Somerset : Tara Reid
South Australia : Eliza Dushku
Surrey :
Tamil Nadu : Paris Hilton
Tasmania : Alicia Keys
Victoria :
Warwickshire : Kiera Knightley
Western Australia : kate beckinsale
Western Province : kirsten dunst
Worcestershire :
Yorkshire :

please type near your team who you will be taking to the wcc night of nights

thankyou
management

Last edited:

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
South Australian Manager Simon Fitzsimmons will be attending the awards night with actress Eliza Dushku....
thank you....

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Seeing as though im the boss i will have 3 tickets...

Brendon, Berlinda and Brittney Spears....

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
Heidi Klum.. I didnt even have to invite her like the rest of y'all had to for ya chickens.. she asked me if she could make this honorable event..

We booked the presidential Suite down at the Carlton for an after party.. so any managers keen to get drunk have a good time with the ladies.. its on.. there will be suprises for shizzle...

Last edited:

Cloete

International Captain
bugssy said:
no i just remember everyones teams dont take it the wrong way guys
No bugs... you rejected them.. they need to take it that way. Stop making excuses for them :p

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
I seem to recall the rules being "2 tickets per club so manager and partner"

I can understand my position to change them but bugs whats your excuse?? :p :p :p