• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

**Official Trade Discussion Thread**

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Mr Mxyzptlk said:
Though it may also be a tactical move not to trade.
have a look at the people that tend to trade more, me, blewy, ian, nibbs, cloete, ag master, and notice we all are in the top 2 at least in 1 form of the game in our leagues...

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
South Australia have finally decided which of their players they will be looking to trade this season, in all reality most players can be traded, but these are the ones who may struggle to make the cut...

J Taylor - Fast Bowler
One Day SR 29 ECO 3.77 Overs PM 10
Four Day SR 48 ECO 51/per 100 balls Overs PM 22

E Graham - Fast Bowler
One Day SR 28 ECO 3.66 Overs PM 9
Four Day SR 45 ECO 39/per 100 balls Overs PM 39

P Haylett - Batsman
One Day Av 43
Four Day Av 40

W Jefferson - Batsman
One Day Av 45.7
Four Day Av 30.4

J Yovich - Fast Bowler
One Day SR 27.44 ECO 4.65 Overs PM 5
Four Day SR 58.3 ECO 56/per 100 balls Overs PM 26

T Arasu - Wicketkeepr/Batsman
One Day Av - 11.2
Four Day Av - 43.94

M Higgs - Batsman
One Day Av - 39
Four Day Av - 34.6

Cloete

International Captain
TN IS ON THE LOOKOUT FOR ANY GOOD BATSMEN OR GOOD ALL-ROUNDERS.

Most of TN's players are available for trade apart from a select few. Here are the one's that I'm looking to trade more so than others..

F Maqbool - Brilliant FC All-Rounder - 4D AVGE: 30 4D S/R: 37 4D ECON: 3.5

J Bennett - Great all-round bowler - 4D S/R: 44.1 OD S/R: 29.7

K Powar - Great all-round batsman - 4D AVGE: 47 OD AVGE: 43

B Pandit - Great all-round bowler, brilliant season - 4D S/R: 47 OD S/R 28

O Hayward - RETIREE ROOKIE - Good OD Bat, Decent 4D - 4D AVGE: 39 OD AVGE: 42

The rest of teh team is available, but a few are hardly worth looking at and the other few I'd expect too much.

cbuts

International Debutant
willing to trade my retirement rookie, O Foot Spinner | 36 3 43 75 | 50 3 71 86 . looking for a 4day bowler.

willingto trade a od bowler with a sr in the mid tweenties, for an equvialint in the 4day game

Coach_Pearson

First Class Debutant
Victoria will be continuing the policy of keeping all the Victorians, and if any Victorian's get created into the game, we will pursue their contracts. That said we would like to announce our tradeable players this season:

F Yapp (Opening Bat)
FD Batting: 43.8
OD Batting: 30.5

G Dros (Medium Pace Allrounder)
FD Batting:30.16
FD SR:57.3
OD Batting:41.49
OD SR:35.9

K Upashantha (Fast Bowler)
FD SR:46.22
OD SR:46.80

E Moon (Spiner Allrounder)
FD Batting:14.8
FD SR:63.4
OD Batting:44.36
OD SR:46.5

i am looking for good One Day players, or a quality Four Day Bowler.

Graham

3rd Umpire
Probably not sure until after the draft. I'd have said a good bowler, but my retirement rookie Y.Mongia fills that need!
However people are welcome to make me sensible offers in the meantime and I'll consider them.

Cloete

International Captain
Jason...Just wondering what sort of players you're interested in. I'm after a batsman and I'm interested in a few from Queensland. At this stage I'll only be trading bowlers though (I have two quality bowlers up for trade).

Just wondering if you're interested?

The Argonaut

State Vice-Captain
Cloete said:
Jason...Just wondering what sort of players you're interested in. I'm after a batsman and I'm interested in a few from Queensland. At this stage I'll only be trading bowlers though (I have two quality bowlers up for trade).

Just wondering if you're interested?
I will be interested. I am going to wait until the season finishes and the stats are done. I was going to offload Jimmy Maher but he then scored a double century boosting his stats so I may keep him.

nibbs

International Captain
trading season is official tomorrow, yay. this is when the season really starts imo (in marc's opinion btw, not mine)