• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Amazing Scenes in South Australia!!!!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Welcome to South Australia State News...

First up tonight, amazing scenes at the Adelaide Oval this afternoon as South Australia rocked the World Club Cricket Competition with an Amazing win over the Queensland Bulls...
The victory had more value than most games, despite being only a friendly...
It was the 1st time this season QLD had been beaten in the 50 over form of the game, it was made even sweeter with the majority of the opposing managers all baracking for the Queenslanders, and even more so for manager Brendon Goff who claimed the 1st victory in the battle of the Brothers...
The game was highlighted by a brilliant unbeaten Hundred by Darren Lehmann, but also saw Michael Miller impress....
Lehmann who is being hunted by a list of clubs for next season kept his brilliant form going for the season....

After the game we managed to get a quick word with SA manager Brendon Goff, this is what he had to say...
"WOW this is amazing"
That was the last we heard from him but reports have come through that Goff and the SA boys have linked up with NSW Blues Manager Bugssy Malone and his NSW boys who defeated Hampshire in the CA Cup semi, and our sources say they won't be in a state to speak to the media for a few days....
:D :D :D :D :D :D

Rich2001

International Captain
Well mate, I will admit that I hope you lost just to bring you back to earth after your impresive form of late, however you won and I want to be the first to say well done, that certainly was a super result

Well Done mate :D