• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Favour!!!!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Hi all....

I would like to ask everyone to do a favour...
If it is possible to have all teams submitted by MID-DAY Thursday this week...

I am giong away for the weekend and will be leaving Friday Morning, and won't be returning until the following Tuesday...
If teams can be in by Mid-day Thurs i will be able to do the games by Thursday night before i go otherwise they will have to wait till i get home....
I have also said previously that there would be 4 day games this week, but due to me going away i will wait till the following week....

Cheers
Brendon

[Edited on 8/2/02 by Gregory Blewett]

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Half your luck to be going away GB!!

Mine have already been done....

Enjoy the trip!!

Eyes

Rich2001

International Captain
Sure, no problem mate :D

Oh and if it's where you told me about a week ago, enjoy the very very long drive :D

[Edited on 8/3/02 by Rich2001]

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Yeah it is Rich, Im off to Melbourne to watch the WWE global Warning tour....
:D :D :D :D

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
LOL yeah as big kev would say....

"IM EXCITED"

And ive just found out that my beloved Stacey Keibler will be participating in a Bra and Panties match against the equally gorgeous Torrie Wilson...

WOOOOOOFF
:P :) :) :)

Eyes_Only

International Debutant

"IM EXCITED"

And ive just found out that my beloved Stacey Keibler will be participating in a Bra and Panties match against the equally gorgeous Torrie Wilson...

WOOOOOOFF
I'm disgusted in you GB!! I thought seeing as you love cricket as much as I do, you had a little more taste than that!!

Guess I was mistaken!!

Eyes_Only

International Debutant

"IM EXCITED"

WOOOOOOFF
I'm disgusted in you GB!! I thought seeing as you love cricket as much as I do, you had a little more taste than that!!

Guess I was mistaken!!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Whats wrong with watchin 2 gorgeous chicks wrestling each other in attempts to rip each others clothes off down to the Bra and Panties?????
:D :D :D :D :D :D :O :O :O :O :O

Rich2001

International Captain
Another wrestling fan!! GB I thought you knew better!!

Guess I was mistaken!!
You have been told mate :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy:

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
I just think wrestling is a total waste of time. My partner loves it but give me an Ashes Test series any day!!

Rich2001

International Captain
I just think wrestling is a total waste of time. My partner loves it but give me an Ashes Test series any day!!
Well I just wantted to say that this will be the 3000 post in the WCC section.

Well let GB have his couple of hours of fun, afterall he has slaved away keeping us amused with this :D