• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Help Required

Simon

Request Your Custom Title Now!
hey guys
its becomming quite a busy time in wcc now, with trading and all coming up in the near future, we want to get the retirements done soon, so i needsome volunteers to help out with something.

if a couple of people would like to help out with updating player ages so we can run the retirements sim i would appreciate it. All the info you will need, like last years player ages, so u will only need to add 1 year, this years draft list, so no ages will need to be added and anything else you need.

if you want to/can help please leave me a message or catch me on msn, dcoulthardf1@hotmail.com

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
sound like so much fun :) good to see people keen to help, than again more people you have helping the less each has to do so things should get done faster :)

Simon

yeh, if i see you guys online this afternoon/evening ill get you something to do,
cheers guys :)

Simon

guys its all finished, thanks to those of you who helped out and offered to help out at least....

Simon

they will be released either when dave does the rest of the team pages for the website or when something is done about squads...

kears_falcon_9

International Debutant
Okay it is only because making trades etc. is easier if you no how much cricket your gonna get out of these players. :)

marc71178

Eyes not spreadsheets
But even knowing their ages doesn;t mean you know how long he's got left.

I traded Hollioake 3 seasons back with Andre because I thought he was going to go after that season...