• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

VOTE!!!!!

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Ok after a bit of campaigning from Paid I have decided to put it to a vote to decide what everyone wants next season.....

DO U WANT 3 DIVISIONS OF 8 OR 2 DIVISIONS OF 10

Please only record your vote.... No other comments here....

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
Ok after a bit of campaigning from Paid I have decided to put it to a vote to decide what everyone wants next season.....

DO U WANT 3 DIVISIONS OF 8 OR 2 DIVISIONS OF 10

Please only record your vote.... No other comments here....
My vote is for 2 of 10 GB!!

Eyes

bugssy

Cricketer Of The Year
pull the splinters out of my arse and vote hey!!!!

i think that u have to much control being on the board and its gone to your little head!!!!!

hahahahaha

my vote is ........................

lord_of_darkness

Cricket Web XI Moderator
lol make it 5 mate

im in for the 3 divisions of 8 and while u are at it i would gladly be in the 3rd division im sick of getting caned by all those australian teams and indian ones ..

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Well that makes 6 for 3/8 and 3 for 2/10..

So at the moment it looks as though it will be 3/8, but there are still a few who haven't posted yet so i'll give it until the team cut-off on Thursday Night....

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
OK, the vote is out to 8-3 in favour of the 3 divisions of 8...

So i guess thats it.....

I will be getting the extra 4 teams ready,
I have already had a request for Leceitershire, while i think the other teams may also come from England....

That way the interantional players from Pakistan, WI, etc will still be available in the draft.....

More soon...

Rich2001

International Captain
OK, the vote is out to 8-3 in favour of the 3 divisions of 8...

So i guess thats it.....

I will be getting the extra 4 teams ready,
I have already had a request for Leceitershire, while i think the other teams may also come from England....

That way the interantional players from Pakistan, WI, etc will still be available in the draft.....

More soon...
Will all the new teams make up Division 3?

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Thats undecided yet....
That may be the easiest and fairest solution to all current teams...
But we can ask for suggestions....
:D :D :D :D