• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

Friendlies teams - During CA Cup Semis

Graham

3rd Umpire
Lancashire teams for double header v Kent.

Game 1.
M.Chilton, R.Driver, N.Fairbrother, G.Lloyd, T.Roberts, J.Haynes(wk), G.Chapple, J.Wood, M.Smethurst, J.Anderson, G.Keedy.

Game 2.
M.Chilton, R.Driver, N.Fairbrother, G.Lloyd, T.Roberts, W.Hegg(wk), C.Schofield, G.Chapple, J.Wood, M.Smethurst, J.Anderson.

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
GAMES SO FAR:

Tasmania Pandas v Northern Districts

Post teams here....
After ND's great win last weekend, Eyes_Only wanted to give the boys as much practice as possible. The team for the Friendly against Tasmania at home is as follows:

H Marshall
M Parlane
M Bailey
B Martin
J Marshall
G Aldridge
D Tuffey
G Bradburn
S Stryis
D Vettori
J Yovich

Hopefully the team will contiune on it's winning way and give the top-runners in Div. 2 a real scare.

[Edited on 7/28/02 by Eyes_Only]

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
South Australia V Queensland

This game was arranged at the request of Rich so he could see SA get beat... Seeing as though his team couldn't do it... :P :P

So the Goff Family Trophy will be up for grabs as the Brothers take aim at each other for the 1st time...

Teams will be announced shortly...

Eyes_Only

International Debutant
South Australia V Queensland

This game was arranged at the request of Rich so he could see SA get beat... Seeing as though his team couldn't do it... :P :P

So the Goff Family Trophy will be up for grabs as the Brothers take aim at each other for the 1st time...

Teams will be announced shortly...
Good luck to both teams!!

GO THE BULLS!!

Paid The Umpire

All Time Legend
Tassie team to be flogged.

J.Cox
D.Hills
M.Pascoe
R.Ponting
M.DiVenuto
S.Watson
S.Clingeleffer (wk)
D.Wright (c)
S.Tubb
B.Thomas
A.Downton

Graham

3rd Umpire
Hey Argonaut - if Blewey allows it, I'll give my Lancs side a Friday hitout against you. I already have Saturday and Sunday games against Kent, so I could probably only fit in one more game.

Rich2001

International Captain
Well Kent take on Lancashire in a double header, with former Kent star R.Dravid returning to his former home.

The team for the first game will be

Team 1

R.Key
M.Banes
B.Lara
J.Hockley
A.Louden
M.Ealham
M.Fleming
P.Nixon (WK)
M.McCague
M.Patel
M.Saggers

Team 2

R.Key
J.Tredwell
B.Lara
M.Ealham
M.Fleming
J.Hockley
G.Jones (WK)
J.Golding
D.Masters
J.Hewitt
A.Khan

Well experimental teams for the friendlies against Lancs, and hopefully the lads can continue with the winning ways they started against Tassie at the weekend.

PS - GB I just looking at my squad to see who should play and you have J.Tredwell down as a Top/Middle order batsman, however he is only a number 8 at the best of times (and before you ask why is he opening in team two? He is my pinch hitter for the game).

[Edited on 7/29/02 by Rich2001]

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
i just go off the averages mate...
Half the players i wouldn't have the slightest idea of who they are...
:D :D :D :D

Rich2001

International Captain
i just go off the averages mate...
Half the players i wouldn't have the slightest idea of who they are...
:D :D :D :D
lol, don't say that mate you don't want others to think that, you know excatly what your doing ;) :D

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
LOL by the performances of a couple of teams, i think that there are a few out there who know less than me....
;) ;) ;) :P :P :P

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
Why are u both thinking im talking about u???

Do u have that guilty conciense????

;) ;) ;) :P :P :P

The Argonaut

State Vice-Captain
Team to take on Lancashire for the Friday game is:

Newell, Hughes, Powell, Cherry, Dale, Evans, Croft, WAllace, Wharf, Davies, Harrison