• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

CW BAR Cup Rouns 2 Results & Discussion

Mr Mxyzptlk

Request Your Custom Title Now!
Tight in the end, but this deserves a 'Booyah!'

Pleased especially with Mr. Bravo, because he almost didn't make my team and it was a late decision to keep him in there.

Things holding pretty steady this season. Very pleased.

Simon

haha Dawny, what a champ, first 200 in cup history for wcc, and bad luck to the academy teams, they really copped a pounding....

cometer

State Regular
Disappointed that Leicestershire couldn't chase down those 161 runs required for victory considering that we've been fairly successful with the bat previously in the 50 over format and the 1st rd of CW Bar Cup. Full credit to Hampshire for bowling us out.On a positive note the bowling was pretty good and hopefully we can keep that kind of bowling performances up for the rest of the season. Best of luck to the remaining teams in the cup.

Mr. P

International Vice-Captain
No real shocks this week which was annoying...

Disappointed that my Somerset boys couldn't finish off a game they should have won, but at least we came close...Sharath superb as always.

The ACT game was hilarious, along with the Montreal loss...

AUST_HiTMaN

International Debutant
Kyle - Not that unhappy, as i posted in the teams list thread its the Free State 'A' team, I expected a loss, and got one. The biggest dissapointment is the young guys that I played didnt perform, all of them should be utterly ashamed at their performances, it makes me worried if my actual XI cops an injury or 2 what it would be like - Scary thought.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
well some huge efforts this time round

Shaw bowled 6 maidens and took 3/0

ACT 309 opening partnetship, 205 top score

S Gill 5 overs 5/5

Q Arlott 12 overs 8 maidens 3/10

Simon

Tom Halsey said:
Well, Lisbon screwed up slightly there.
t'was always gonna be tough mate, the academy sides are a long long way behind the full wcc sides, talent wise....

Mr Mxyzptlk

age_master said:
well some huge efforts this time round

Shaw bowled 6 maidens and took 3/0

ACT 309 opening partnetship, 205 top score

S Gill 5 overs 5/5

Q Arlott 12 overs 8 maidens 3/10
Indeed, a few rather unsual performances.

age_master

Hall of Fame Member
broncoman said:
t'was always gonna be tough mate, the academy sides are a long long way behind the full wcc sides, talent wise....

Glamorgan arn't quite at the top of WCC yet;)

Blewy

Cricketer Of The Year
I couldn't be more happier...
Dawny was not really performing to standard and he showed what he is capable of....

Im extremely confident that i can win this thing now, what amazing impact getting your 1st Cup win does... HAHAHAHAHA

NikhilN

International Regular
Blewy said:
I couldn't be more happier...
Dawny was not really performing to standard and he showed what he is capable of....

Im extremely confident that i can win this thing now, what amazing impact getting your 1st Cup win does... HAHAHAHAHA
Matchfixin! :p *joking*