• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New profile posts

I'm going to try and not derail that thread with more food chat, but in Australia "paratha bread" is thin roti fried in ghee, usually served in the form of triangular dipping wedges.

This is ********. But it is what it is. And the bread bread is great.
Post-new years I'll definitely get involved, timing isn't the greatest at the moment. Had a look at signing up for the awards mafia but I would've had absolutely no idea what was going on. Cheers for the bump though
Yo bijed. Sign up for the mafia game IMO.
Reactions: honestbharani
Bijed
Bijed
I'd really like to, but I just know at the moment that I won't have time to keep up with it - if games are still going on come February I'll be up for it then though :)
Will do man, haha. Get like a new iPhone when you head to Cali though.
  • Love
Reactions: trundler
trundler
trundler
Why else do you think I want a sugar momma
duffer
duffer
Heh, or date a rich girl. If you need to slum it, whatevs imo.
Could you convey my best wishes to Srbh? My phone is getting repaired again which explains my absence. I was planning on making a mysterious reappearance :lol: but gotta wish the best of luck to the groom.