• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New profile posts

zali steggall on the abc thursday
this has absolutely nothing to do with the politics thread but i remember this name from watching alpine skiing in the 90s
Reactions: Shady Slim
Shady Slim
Shady Slim
the only ever australian medalist in individual alpine skiing and the only ever australian to knock off tony in an election in the past thirty odd years, she's done some good for the country that's for sure
don't take it you cover the spectrum of motor dealer law by chance?
Gnske
Gnske
As for the encumbrance threat, I have no idea as to the validity of that one.

My gut feeling is he's badgered it on his end and done himself no favours and tried to bluff me, thinking I wouldn't know any better. Just thought I'd give a shout to greater power and get some thoughts if you have any.

Ta Burgmeister!
Burgey
Burgey
Mate I wouldn't worry about it unless he takes the next step. You're sort of in the position where the only proactive thing you can really do would involve surrendering the car or paying him a ****load more dough. Why would you do that? Do you have any idea how much the encumbrance was on the old car?

Makes me warm and fuzzy thinking a second hand car dealer might be getting it in the neck lol
Gnske
Gnske
Yeah for sure not giving the guy jack all. No idea on the encumbrance amount, called the finance company and they told me I can't get info unless I have an account with them.

The bloke was a jerk, had all the charm of and even looked like Dennis Ferguson. Limited sympathies. Thanks Mate.
Reactions: Burgey
Hey - I think you mentioned in something the other day that you do some football/basketball drafts fairly frequently. Can I ask where? I like looking at drafts that people have done, but struggle to find them for non cricket things a lot of the time.
Yo, i edited your post in the thread to remove my quote because srb wanted to use it later. :)
Is this facebook?
Magrat Garlick
Magrat Garlick
How did I miss you're a Rangers guy?

All went downhill when you let Zuccarello go imo :ph34r:
ripper868
ripper868
When Zucc was traded I was a broken man, was even more astonished when he signed long term with the Wild after the stars, seemed odd place to go. Think NYR going in right direction though. With Panarin, Kreider, Zibanejad showing the way, with the youth of Kakko, Lafreiniere (post draft), Kandre Miller, Chytil, TDA, Lindgren, Buchnevich and Shesterkin things are looking up
Magrat Garlick
Magrat Garlick
The Zucc has terrible advisors and doesn't speak out of turn, is my impression. Not surprising given the state of Norway hockey, no one in the country can channel the enthusiasm for the game in the right direction.

That said hockey needs a lot less flag ****ing and more ice dancing please.