• Welcome to the Cricket Web forums, one of the biggest forums in the world dedicated to cricket.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest which gives you limited access to view most discussions and access our other features. By joining our free community you will have access to post topics, respond to polls, upload content and access many other special features. Registration is fast, simple and absolutely free so please, join the Cricket Web community today!

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, please contact us.

New profile posts

Hey - I think you mentioned in something the other day that you do some football/basketball drafts fairly frequently. Can I ask where? I like looking at drafts that people have done, but struggle to find them for non cricket things a lot of the time.
Yo, i edited your post in the thread to remove my quote because srb wanted to use it later. :)
Is this facebook?
Magrat Garlick
Magrat Garlick
How did I miss you're a Rangers guy?

All went downhill when you let Zuccarello go imo :ph34r:
ripper868
ripper868
When Zucc was traded I was a broken man, was even more astonished when he signed long term with the Wild after the stars, seemed odd place to go. Think NYR going in right direction though. With Panarin, Kreider, Zibanejad showing the way, with the youth of Kakko, Lafreiniere (post draft), Kandre Miller, Chytil, TDA, Lindgren, Buchnevich and Shesterkin things are looking up
Magrat Garlick
Magrat Garlick
The Zucc has terrible advisors and doesn't speak out of turn, is my impression. Not surprising given the state of Norway hockey, no one in the country can channel the enthusiasm for the game in the right direction.

That said hockey needs a lot less flag ****ing and more ice dancing please.
You know back in the day when you used to run a cricket sim on the Football Manager forums? I was looking for something there today (long story) and came across the thread. Took a cheeky look for the good old times, and realised one of the people in my team of about 25 people at work was also on the same OTF cricket team as me back in 2009. Small world. :laugh:
F
Furball
Haha that's amazing. Who was it out of interest? And does he know?
weeman27bob
weeman27bob
It was S Whalley. Can't be bothered to look up his username but it was something like PNEFC_92 I think.

I told him and I think he was just a bit perturbed that I'd found that. :laugh:
Hey you alright dude? Just got back to the forum and don't see you around..
Hey, time to start the finale of the ascending averages draft? :)
trundler
trundler
Yeah I'll get to it. I've had relatives over for 3 days now ugh.
Reactions: ankitj
ankitj
ankitj
Haha. Savour it.
trundler
trundler
Haha yeah I got to play cricket after a while which was nice but my social battery is running out now lol
Good to see you back. Hows the pandemic been treating you
OverratedSanity
OverratedSanity
jeez thats rough. Ive been doing much better , not completely bored working from home just yet. Concerned about the parents though, both old and there've been 4-5 cases in the society I live in
indiaholic
indiaholic
Yeah parents are the really worrying bit. One of the guys in our office passed away due to Covid but he had a ton of comorbidities: diabetes, heart patient etc.. There have been a few cases in the society where my parents live but thankfully they are not very social people and that has served them well.

What is it like on the forum these days? Are zorax, Nufan and Bijed active? Didn't see any posts from them..
OverratedSanity
OverratedSanity
zorax is on a bit of a hiatus, the others are around.
Hey mate, did you say once you work in aged care? How are you going?
mr_mister
mr_mister
I'm actually in suppprt work now. Disability care in the community. Pretty thankful for it as its far more suitable for COVID (just visiting one person in their house then onto someone else). I'm wearing a mask but other than that nothing too crazy. What industry are you in?
Red Hill
Red Hill
Health care. Work in an operating theatre.